Triple H Hates Google :laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
bu..bu..bu..just wait until prince paul takes over..look at what he's doing with nxt

these fools have no idea, shyt is gonna be just as bad with paul in full control. him and his wife have had their hands on creative for a long time

there is some truth to this. Afterall, Vince had the balls to end the Undertaker streak and make Lesnar a special attraction.

Right or wrong, sometimes you have to take risks like that and I don't know if HHH/Steph will have the guts

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
there is some truth to this. Afterall, Vince had the balls to end the Undertaker streak and make Lesnar a special attraction.

Right or wrong, sometimes you have to take risks like that and I don't know if HHH/Steph will have the guts
its not even if they have the guts for stuff, I just don't think they are anywhere near smart or creative enough to run the show and expect it to be better than it is right now.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
I can see it, only if she has political aspirations like her mum. That shyt would be exploited like hell by the other party, and people who didn't know it's a work would never vote for her.

For any other reason :camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What's gonna happen when his little weird daughters google Stephanie/Trish or Seth Rollins? LOL...stupid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cripple H and Stephanie have had this Authority thing on television holding down Raw ever since the Daniel Bryan single's face push started 2 and 1/2 years ago. OF COURSE they got their imprints..it's "ONLY VINCE..it's only VINCE". Some naïve ass nyggas, man:laugh: Cripple H is a big fan of the Reigns push and damn sure knows better than to have him saying succotash and tater tots. He KNOWS BETTER than that.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Paul sure is worried about google images. For the record, here's some of the pics that currently come up when you google "Stephanie Mcmahon"

6557e07d77c6bcac5ea916cae0f9f522_crop_north.jpg

stephanie-mcmahon-hot.jpg

stephanie+mcmahon+1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Yeah better not let that fake mugshot get out, might soil the reputation of 4th generation carny folk :heh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
His line of thinking isn't wrong considering people don't really fact check before they hashtag BUT . .. There's much worse things involving that family in story lines that can be easily googled, meme'd, taken out of context and completely misinterpreted.

They go out of their way to point out that he and steph "play bad guys on TV" that's all you can really do at a point.