Troy Ave calls into Sway and calls Steez a Bozo for killing himself. Says Joey is confused

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That's not his point. Joey couldve Drake'd him with that line, he could've ended up lookin like Lil' Flip.

Lil' Flip at least had his music popping for real. NO ONE is checking for Troy Ave like that or calling him the King of NY :mjlol:

No one should be spending money on dude's music or rocking with him like that. Maybe this is the end of this struggle career. Let him go back to slingin rock. :camby:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Lil' Flip at least had his music popping for real. NO ONE is checking for Troy Ave like that or calling him the King of NY :mjlol:

No one should be spending money on dude's music or rocking with him like that. Maybe this is the end of this struggle career. Let him go back to slingin rock. :camby:

Nobody listened to Lil' Flip, he wasn't poppin.

And why you so mad at Troy Ave? Why you want him 2 go bacc 2 sellin coke? Didn't u see that he was just at a School Basketball Game? He's supportin his Community whether u like his music or not. Troy winnin 4 that

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Nobody listened to Lil' Flip, he wasn't poppin.

And why you so mad at Troy Ave? Why you want him 2 go bacc 2 sellin coke? Didn't u see that he was just at a School Basketball Game? He's supportin his Community whether u like his music or not. Troy winnin 4 that

1000x more poppin than Troy Ave :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Flip sold millions of records breh.

Because dissing the dead when they didn't do shyt to you is wack as fukk. Can't respect that on any level. Dude talks about a person's character all the time, saying shyt like this speaks volumes about his.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I will say that those lines are serious :damn: :damn: :damn: but took this shyt nuclear when it did not have to be.

This could be some 2Pac/Biggie shyt now. IMO those lines are enough for REAL BEEF to pop off.

How u know Joey even rollin like that? Because he's a Black kid from Flatbush? Foh.

It ain't where you from its who u r

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But Troy went 4 tha jugular and sent him that ether, Joey gotta sleep with that at night.
Joey will sleep just fine. He has fans and an actual career. Troy gotta stay awake at night wondering what's the next hateful thing he has to say to get mentioned for 5 minutes

He tried making an album. We saw how that turned out...

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
1000x more poppin than Troy Ave :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Flip sold millions of records breh.

Because dissing the dead when they didn't do shyt to you is wack as fukk. Can't respect that on any level. Dude talks about a person's character all the time, saying shyt like this speaks volumes about his.

:rudy: two different Eras. Not only that, he made songs appealing strictly 2 tha bytches and white suburban kids. Quit it, know your history

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Joey will sleep just fine. He has fans and an actual career. Troy gotta stay awake at night wondering what's the next hateful thing he has to say to get mentioned for 5 minutes

He tried making an album. We saw how that turned out...

That's a Weak Man's argument. That's basically a masculine way of saying that you've been defeated

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's a Weak Man's argument. That's basically a masculine way of saying that you've been defeated
If my business does better than your business, by a long shot. And you need to diss my dead homie to get attention... Who really lost?

Troy must really been hurt to take it there. Very emotional.