Trump Approval Rate 36%, 71% Against Shutdown For Wall (Hello, President Warren)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
CBS a left leaning news outlet most likely getting polls from left leaning people and it’s still not a landslide. Please stop with the intellectual dishonesty and listen to what everyone else is saying, who are these people taking these polls? They should not be trusted.
How the fukk is 70% disapproval not a landslide Lmao...The country spoke during the midterms... Seemed pretty "left leaning" to me:mjlol:

Scary ass "nikkas" still letting this orange face honkey petrify them Lmao.... "Buhhh buhhh I don't trussst dem polls... Big bad Boogie man Donnie gone work his White trash voodoo on the country he gone win I just know it!" :sadbron:

bytch please

This nikka is DONE... Put a fukking fork in him

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Those same polls said Trump had almost 0% chance of winning 2016. Cac still reelecting him in 2020

:camby:
Only way he gets reelected is if dems run terrible candidate again he only won because of the electoral college system.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
With thier current crop of candidates, a dem loss is guaranteed in 2020. Them cacs can’t get shyt right for nothing...
I actually disagree anyone with a mouthpiece can beat trump and some of the current people up have that but its safe to say alot more people will be running and we aren't even close to knowing them imo.

Daps
How the fukk is 70% disapproval not a landslide Lmao...The country spoke during the midterms... Seemed pretty "left leaning" to me:mjlol:

Scary ass "nikkas" still letting this orange face honkey petrify them Lmao.... "Buhhh buhhh I don't trussst dem polls... Big bad Boogie man Donnie gone work his White trash voodoo on the country he gone win I just know it!" :sadbron:

bytch please

This nikka is DONE... Put a fukking fork in him

I would bet you a great deal of money that if trump runs again in 2020 he will win.