Trump Blames Chicago Violence on "Undocumented Gang Members"

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Since when is the cartel considered a street gang :jbhmm:

A cartel ain't nothing but a gang that ate a Mario mushroom breh.:what:

But as I said y'all now I'm not no c00n. If he is talking about (which he probably very likely is) then fukk him to hell. If that's the case then I want to know how in the fukk are they undocumented when they were born on US soil and have socials?

Y'all keep laughing at posters who say Trump might try some martial law/prison camp shyt for black people yet y'all come in threads like these and act outraged/appalled. Keep playing.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Not another..."he's not talking about us black folks" post again....

It's like (no offense) some of the people on this board don't understand that "gang members" and "urban" is also coded dog whistle language for "black people". Just like "thug" and "rapper" in 2017.

Also, yes, this will fukk up hispanics, but black people will be caught in the crossfire. They just want an excuse to go after us....they never needed one essentially, but it's coming sooner than later.

It's like you want to breathe easy during this, even though we got a KKK grand wizard as AG.
But breh in the article the word urban isn't used one time:mjlol:

And gang members could just as easily be used to describe Hispanics. When he talks about people not being here legally we know exactly who he's referring to. Im not saying they don't have something planned for us. Who knows what they have planned for us but nobody reads articles anymore becuz if they did half of these threads wouldn't even do numbers

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yall I think he's talking about hispanics:heh:

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Like isnt it a known fact Mexican cartels are the ones funneling in the drugs and military style wepons? Of course they have "outside" help but that help isnt teenage black kids.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Like isnt it a known fact Mexican cartels are the ones funneling in the drugs and military style wepons? Of course they have "outside" help but that help isnt teenage black kids.
The quote in the op says "not even legally in our country". Now us black folks been called many many things but we never been referred to as illegal immigrants. How the hell did nikkas twist that all around to him talking about us?
:mjlol: