Trump Blames Chicago Violence on "Undocumented Gang Members"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The quote in the op says "not even legally in our country". Now us black folks been called many many things but we never been referred to as illegal immigrants. How the hell did nikkas twist that all around to him talking about us?
:mjlol:
Yeah, you cant even use the of the radar argument being that all these kids were born in us hospitals so there is record of their existence due to socials, early childhood health records, and even school records. Even then off the radar and not existing are two diff things. With illegal immigrants from south of the border there are scenarios where you can have an indivudal who literally doesnt exist in any database that has human records in the US.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
nikkas don't understand that Black people aren't the main course anymore...it's 2017...not 1989...

:whoa:

nikka we ALWAYS the main course let's not get besides ourselves now.

With Latinos I would say it's more so they wanna eat their potatoes before they touch the steak.

We are dessert now:mjgrin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
We are dessert now:mjgrin:
I wouldnt even say that. Black people are essentially "non factors" now. They know most of us are damn near permanant second class citizen status, they already successfuly kill us without punishment, economically we are at the bottom, and the amount of us who know the deal are a "minority of a minority". Other groups however have had upward mobility since white supremacy spent the last 500 yrs solely focusing on destroying blacks, now they feel its time to put others in check.

This is why its critical that blacks take advantage of these times because white supremacy is preparing for the next 500 yrs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

What the fukk is he talking about?

Mexican gangs run Chicago

Mexicans out number blacks in Chicago
They got Project Buildings that's like fortresses lmao ran by the cartel

Chicago is not a black city at all

Nobody gives a shyt about the black gangs in chicago, them nikkaz have no juice or a filled with a bunch of crack babies

Heroin is DESTROYING WHITE PEOPLE, Trump and his white supremacist team trying to save the white race lmao

once again nikkaz not realizing they place in this country
yo're already beaten, you're already enslaved by the prison industrial complex, wake the fukk up, you're not a threat to this cacs, they kill you already
at will

They don't need martial law to bring down black gangs or drug dealers they do it at their leisure, they allow blacks to have blocks to sell drugs

but now since white people are dying left and right, and are the drug fiends of the country, they are going after them

STOP CAPING FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE A shyt ABOUT YOU AND WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

With Latinos I would say it's more so they wanna eat their potatoes before they touch the steak.
Latinos are more of a threat tho, look how fast their population is growing. Our numbers have flatlined breh but theirs keep going up. In 20 years they will twice our population.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mexican gangs run Chicago

Mexicans out number blacks in Chicago
They got Project Buildings that's like fortresses lmao ran by the cartel

Chicago is not a black city at all

Nobody gives a shyt about the black gangs in chicago, them nikkaz have no juice or a filled with a bunch of crack babies

Heroin is DESTROYING WHITE PEOPLE, Trump and his white supremacist team trying to save the white race lmao

once again nikkaz not realizing they place in this country
yo're already beaten, you're already enslaved by the prison industrial complex, wake the fukk up, you're not a threat to this cacs, they kill you already
at will

They don't need martial law to bring down black gangs or drug dealers they do it at their leisure, they allow blacks to have blocks to sell drugs

but now since white people are dying left and right, and are the drug fiends of the country, they are going after them

STOP CAPING FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T GIVE A shyt ABOUT YOU AND WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF

What side of town are Mexicans in? From my understanding and when i visted it appeared that the crime that involves black people is limited to a small area which is kind of "out of sight and out of mind" to non blacks in that city. When i visted chicago it seemed like any other city, and when i ventured to chicago state to see Farrakhan the area looked like a regular neighborhood honest working class blacks lived in. I dont know how far I was from the "hot spots" though. But it seems non blacks just use Chicago crime to crticize blacks as a whole when in reality they that minority area is a non factor to the people with money in that town. If mexicans live closer to whites then I can see how they can be used as a a target as being a real problem or annoyance to those of means

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

The biggest issue in the Western World is immigration, the flight of capital from Western nations to Eastern nations and terrorism.

There isn't a question on whether or not Black people are citizens, there isn't a War on Drugs...there isn't any of that shyt...

White people all around the world are looking at Muslims and other immigrants and telling them to get the fukk out...and telling their government to bring jobs back to the West...they aren't really concerned about Black people...unless you are an refugee and live in Europe..or Israel

Donald Trump talked about jobs, immigration and terrorism...

The fact that Donald Trump said the problem in Chicago isn't Black people...and Black fathers not being at home...and said illegal Mexican gang member means something profound...

Donald Trump and the Republican Party are indifferent regarding Black people...they care about getting rid of immigrants and Muslims...

We are not the center of political discourse and won't be for the next 20 years...

We are not a growing population, we are not a wealthy population...we aren't politically radical...we are just there...

The next 20 years will be about White identity, immigration and terrorism...Black people will be ignored and told to go sit in a corner cause grown folks are talking...benign neglect is in effect...

This is no different when Native Americans stopped being the center of political discourse and it became all about us...

By the time the 1930s hit...White people were done with the Natives...killed them, tried to assimilate them, moved them...then they focused on us

Now only time Native Americans are discussed is when talking about sports names...and they are the biggest victims of racism in the Western world....

That's our future...