Trump calls for Federal Reserve to drop interests rates and go back to quantitative easing

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The yield curve is inverting so we are on the cusp, so understand trump's direction but don't think we need to reverse rates. Status quo is the right move

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:mjlit: Oh I'm all ears for this....let's have some real discussions about QE phases...a lot of cards about to be pulled

If this is where we're headed regarding public discourse, just call Elizabeth Warren Madame President right now.

Which is another reason in the long list that makes this that much more absurd coming from Trump. Just come out and say I don't want to be president.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Which is another reason in the long list that makes this that much more absurd coming from Trump. Just come out and say I don't want to be president.
Right now we're looking at another 2006-2008 situation. Bush leaving office in the midst of a financial crisis was the boost Obama needed to be the "change you can believe in"

There is no re-election path for Trump if 2020 mirrors 2008

:mjgrin: LETTUCE START TALKING ABOUT TARP DURING THE GENERAL ELECTIONS....PUHLEEEEASE

giphy.gif