Trump calls for Federal Reserve to drop interests rates and go back to quantitative easing

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Everybody and they mama know a recession is coming and it’s going to be worse than 2008 because the global economy hasn’t really fully recovered(ie the never ending EU debt crisis, over leveraged banks). Trump knows the second great recession is coming right on time in 2020 and it would hinder his re-election prospects so he is panicking. Problem is if he allows another QE it would destroy the dollar.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Everybody and they mama know a recession is coming and it’s going to be worse than 2008 because the global economy hasn’t really fully recovered(ie the never ending EU debt crisis, over leveraged banks). Trump knows the second great recession is coming right on time in 2020 and it would hinder his re-election prospects so he is panicking. Problem is if he allows another QE it would destroy the dollar.
The president does not know anything.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
wait... when obama was president, conservative hl posters said that qe was just the feds propping up the economy... they said we couldn't rely on the "fake" unemployment numbers, we have to use the u6 numbers.... then trump got elected and magically they started believing the unemployment rate suddenly plunged from the "real" 9% that it was at to under 5% in one month.... now all of a sudden the u6 number doesn't matter... now all of a sudden, qe is cool...! where are our conservative wizards to spin this to make sense....?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
wait... when obama was president, conservative hl posters said that qe was just the feds propping up the economy... they said we couldn't rely on the "fake" unemployment numbers, we have to use the u6 numbers.... then trump got elected and magically they started believing the unemployment rate suddenly plunged from the "real" 9% that it was at to under 5% in one month.... now all of a sudden the u6 number doesn't matter... now all of a sudden, qe is cool...! where are our conservative wizards to spin this to make sense....?

3 facts

1. Trump is a hypocrite
2. Trump knows he’s a hypocrite
3. Trump doesn’t give a fukk

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what about his stanbase...? are they hypocrites too.... well, we know they are, i just want them to come in here and try to spin this...

I'm at the point where Trump's base actually irritates me more than Trump himself.

Trump is, always was, and always will be an assclown, but people who really should know better insist on riding with this fool for no other reason than partisanship and/or 'cism.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Rates been historically low for about the last 3 weeks. I’ve done about 5.5 million in lock volume in that time frame. You been sleeeepin. Hit a nikka on the DM if you need that refi action :sas1:

My landlord called me yesterday saying he’s doing a refi :mjlol:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm at the point where Trump's base actually irritates me more than Trump himself.

Trump is, always was, and always will be an assclown, but people who really should know better insist on riding with this fool for no other reason than partisanship and/or 'cism.
It was always about the base.