Trump out here shoving people; UPDATE: the leader of Montenegro...which just joined NATO

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
I ran across this when another thread led me to do some unrelated research.

Why I Like Trump, In One Simple Gif, page 1
landscape-1495730847-shove.gif

This was at the NATO meetings. I first saw it on Reddit, where the air was filled with angst and politically correct self loathing. Myself, I beamed with pride for one simple reason: swagger. Did Donald Trump need to shove the PM of Montenegro out of his way? Probably not. Should Donald Trump make it a habit to shove the leaders of other nations out of his way? Not real sure the answer to that, I reckon it depends on circumstances. Is there any reason Trump, as the representative of the most powerful nation on the planet, should show any deference to the representative of Montenegro? Nope, no real reason at all outside of superficial platitudes and political theater.

This gif summarizes what made America great up until politicians like Jimmy Carter and Hollywood made a show over whitewashing the strength of the United States when in the presence of lesser nations' leadership. It's nice to see a return to a time when not only was the USA the biggest, meanest dog on the porch, but we had zero concern over reminding the world frequently of that fact.

There are grown-ass adults out here that seriously believe the leader of a civilized society is supposed to act like this, brehs. :dwillhuh: