Trump polling at only 1 Percent with black voters. Makes you wonder about the coli

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Breh...

:usure:

In front of a crowd of black voters Hillary says this:

"I can shoot someone in broad daylight and I'd still have your support."

Would you admire Hillary about this and just say "Oh well....other presidents were narcissistic. Hillary's just doing it because its naked narcissism doesn't need to be downplayed as much. ...."

Be honest.

:usure:
My point on Trump isn't that he's admirable because he's brazen, it's that he's being so brazen because it's profitable to be so in this media and cultural environment. I have no doubt that Hillary is just as narcissistic as Trump. But as the establishment incumbent, she doesn't have to play the loudest kid on the block card, she has the high ground.

But to answer your question, I would probably admire the balls (ovaries?) on her :pachaha:, but no, I would not sit there clapping. The reason being the different contexts of the statement. Trump knows his support base is so loyal because the political establishment has left them behind and he's the only figure who is speaking to their concerns. Hillary's hypothetical statement would just be rubbing it in the faces of a people her policies have abused. That would be some returning to the scene of the crime shyt. There is no reason for black people to be so loyal to Hillary. At least Trump is trying to put in place policies that would help his support base.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course black people are against Trump for his stances on Immigrants and Muslims. We know better than most, that when you hear politicians talk shyt about "others" whether it be Jews, Muslims or immigrants, sooner than later, we are going to be in the crossfire.

When have you ever heard a racist say, "I sure hate them illegals and them Muslims, but negras are alright with me"

Not never. :pachaha:

King Kreole

Daps
Of course black people are against Trump for his stances on Immigrants and Muslims. We know better than most, that when you hear politicians talk shyt about "others" whether it be Jews, Muslims or immigrants, sooner than later, we are going to be in the crossfire.

When have you ever heard a racist say, "I sure hate them illegals and them Muslims, but negras are alright with me"

Not never. :pachaha:
Black people are so scared of being next that we're voting against him more strongly than the Hispanics and Muslims he's allegedly directly targeting, even as we'd be the beneficiaries of those policies :wow:

What a magnanimous, loving people we are :wow:

That's what 400 years on the plantation will do to your mind. Saving massa's house because it's a white man trying to burn it down. :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Black people are so scared of being next that we're voting against him more strongly than the Hispanics and Muslims he's allegedly directly targeting, even as we'd be the beneficiaries of those policies :wow:

That's what 400 years on the plantation will do to your mind. Saving massa's house because it's a white man trying to burn it down. :wow:
Allegedly targeting???

Breh have some self respect

King Kreole

Daps
Allegedly targeting???

Breh have some self respect
That's what you choose to respond to in my post? :mjlol:

Anyway, if you can point out to me what legally residing Hispanic-Americans have to fear from a Trump administration without resorting to the "He's setting up FEMA camps! :sadcam:" histrionics, I'd be very interested to hear that. Because it seems like you're insinuating that all Hispanic-Americans are automatically required to cape for the illegal immigration that is depressing their wages and employment numbers :jbhmm::mjpls:

From Trump's RNC speech:
2 million more Latinos are in poverty today than when the President took his oath of office less than eight years ago. Another 14 million people have left the workforce entirely.
Decades of record immigration have produced lower wages and higher unemployment for our citizens, especially for African-American and Latino workers. We are going to have an immigration system that works, but one that works for the American people.

Damn, this guy really hates them :wow:

Let's see what Hillary "Both Sides Do It!" Clinton had to say about Hispanic-Americans in her speech:

That starts with listening to each other. Hearing each other. Trying, as best we can, to walk in each other’s shoes. So let’s put ourselves in the shoes of young black and Latino men and women who face the effects of systemic racism, and are made to feel like their lives are disposable. Let’s put ourselves in the shoes of police officers, kissing their kids and spouses goodbye every day and heading off to do a dangerous and necessary job.

:mjlol: we'll overcome systemic racism by just listening to each other and singing Kumbaya

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wtf:

Maybe you need to take some time out from defending your idol. Go outside and get some fresh air. :pachaha:

You sounding real stupid right now.

I actually feel sorry for you.

King Kreole

Daps
:wtf:

Maybe you need to take some time out from defending your idol. Go outside and get some fresh air. :pachaha:

You sounding real stupid right now.

I actually feel sorry for you.
Thank you for your thorough and thoughtful response to my post. Gave me a lot to think about.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

hispanic isn't a race, so at the end of the day white hispanics might be cool with trump because they're already here and being absorbed into white america.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:mjlol: The mental gymnastics by trumpset. They're literally fouling us with 20 seconds left and we're up by 20, they're hoping we'll miss our FTs, then they'll hit 3s to tie it up. No coli clique has ever embarrassed themselves this bad, not een TnT when they planned shyt in they private group :russ: shyt is comical.

The most narcissistic U.S. presidents

FT_13.11.11_narcissisticPresidents.png

Oh yeah, there's definitely a positive correlation between levels of narcissism and failure in office. Just look at that top 10. LBJ, FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, JFK, Nixon, Woodrow Wilson, Bill Clinton those guys were all trash, forgettable presidents, right? Meanwhile that bottom 10 features some of the true heavyweights of the Oval Office like Calvin Coolidge, Millard Fillmore and James Garfield. :skip:

:stopitslime:
The top 3 were extreme racists, u idiot. VonDoom sonned the fukk out you.

Exactly bruh, mothafukkas in here acting like they cant take the necessary steps to train and arm themselves if shyt does pop off into some type of race war..Democrats have done a good job in brainwashing black folk into thinking democrats are the end all be all to our problems when they actively work to subvert our place in society by making us literally into wards of the the state. Liberal Baines Johnson wasnt lying when he said "Ill have those ******s voting democrat for the next 200 years"..and here we are, falling for the okie doke every single election :francis:
Don't start lying again, you white fakkit, you admitted you were white in this thread: White Boys Enter | Page 2 | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

You have some nerve pretending you're black after we have receipts on what you really are.

In Maine, Trump takes aim at Somali refugees - The Boston Globe

And then Trump dwelled on an issue that’s close to home for Mainers: Somali refugees.

"They're all talking about it. Maine, Somali refugees. You admit hundreds of thousands into Maine and into other places in the US. Hundreds of thousands of refugees. And they're coming from among the most dangerous territories and countries anywhere in the world. This is a practice that has to stop," he said.

"People are pouring into our country, we have no idea who they are. This could be the great Trojan Horse of our time," Trump said.

“We’ve just seen many, many crimes, getting worse all the time. And as Maine knows — a major destination for Somali refugees,” he said.

He said Somali resettlement in Minnesota had frayed that state’s safety net while establishing a terrorist enclave.

“And it’s creating a rich pool of Islamist terror groups. It’s happening. You see it happening. You read about it,” he said.

Full video: Donald Trump rallies supporters in Maine - YouTube

I don't think German Bank is black either, his posting is too obvious with his tryhard slang to start every post, but then he reverts to himself...

"Yall nikkas don't be undastandin trump on fleek. He good for us, nikka doin his thang.

He simply wants to stop White genocide, that's all. Multiculturalism isn't working. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White."

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol: The mental gymnastics by trumpset. They're literally fouling us with 20 seconds left and we're up by 20, they're hoping we'll miss our FTs, then they'll hit 3s to tie it up. No coli clique has ever embarrassed themselves this bad, not een TnT when they planned shyt in they private group :russ: shyt is comical.

The top 3 were extreme racists, u idiot. VonDoom sonned the fukk out you.

Don't start lying again, you white fakkit, you admitted you were white in this thread: White Boys Enter | Page 2 | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

You have some nerve pretending you're black after we have receipts on what you really are.

In Maine, Trump takes aim at Somali refugees - The Boston Globe

And then Trump dwelled on an issue that’s close to home for Mainers: Somali refugees.

"They're all talking about it. Maine, Somali refugees. You admit hundreds of thousands into Maine and into other places in the US. Hundreds of thousands of refugees. And they're coming from among the most dangerous territories and countries anywhere in the world. This is a practice that has to stop," he said.

"People are pouring into our country, we have no idea who they are. This could be the great Trojan Horse of our time," Trump said.

“We’ve just seen many, many crimes, getting worse all the time. And as Maine knows — a major destination for Somali refugees,” he said.

He said Somali resettlement in Minnesota had frayed that state’s safety net while establishing a terrorist enclave.

“And it’s creating a rich pool of Islamist terror groups. It’s happening. You see it happening. You read about it,” he said.

Full video: Donald Trump rallies supporters in Maine - YouTube

I don't think German Bank is black either, his posting is too obvious with his tryhard slang to start every post, but then he reverts to himself...

"Yall nikkas don't be undastandin trump on fleek. He good for us, nikka doin his thang.

He simply wants to stop White genocide, that's all. Multiculturalism isn't working. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White."
:mjlol:

Idk why he hides it, he thinks we actually think he's black?