Trump raises $24.8 million for reelection in less than 24 hours

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Y'all need to stop being so damn scary. So of you just can't wait for another Trump term :mjpls:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, any poll that shows Biden beating Trump (or Sanders) is an outright lie, and simply mainstream media's manipulation and wishful thinking. They purposely over poll liberals, along with other fraudulent tactics . . . Like straight up lying.

How does it feel to jump out the window making statements on what's gonna happen...and then be shown the story you're commenting on isn't even true. He didn't raise 24.8mil. Take the L.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The last 2.5 years the same people who have been telling me Bernie or Bust was a myth are now saying they won't vote if Biden is the nominee (operating under the assumption it would be Bernie otherwise).

:mjlol:

:shaq2:
:scusthov:
:umad:
:camby::camby::camby:
Joe Biden is a white supremacist and you want to vote for him. :hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Joe Biden is a white supremacist and you want to vote for him. :hhh:
I'm voting for Liz Warren.

But if I had to decide between the party of unchecked white supremacy running the country or out of touch Joe Biden having to acquiesce to the will of the democratic party I will choose the latter 10/10.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm voting for Liz Warren.

But if I had to decide between the party of unchecked white supremacy running the country or out of touch Joe Biden having to acquiesce to the will of the democratic party I will choose the latter 10/10.

This. The whole "If my candidate doesn't win then fukk it, four more years of Trump to teach Dems a lesson" viewpoint reeks of privilege.

But I guess that's a lot easier to say when it's not your rights being threatened. :patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well shyt I guess we midas whale give up now huh :stopitslime:

Unless each dollar is buying a vote or they pumping that money into rigging the ballot box that don’t mean shyt :camby: