Trump raises $24.8 million for reelection in less than 24 hours

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Like I said, any poll that shows Biden beating Trump (or Sanders) is an outright lie, and simply mainstream media's manipulation and wishful thinking. They purposely over poll liberals, along with other fraudulent tactics . . . Like straight up lying.
Do you have proof?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Trump is getting re-eelected. It's simple.

Job numbers good
stock market good
Trump - Not guilty (muller report)
Immigration being addressed
Possible war in Iran
Dems are weak

Doesn't matter what is or isn't accurate. it does not matter. All that matters is what people think and for the most part they think things are going well. Trust, the fact that Trump is a lying, racist crook does not bother voters.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Impeachment is the only solution at this point.

Hes going to get re elected or try to contest to his followers that even if he lost in a presidential election against a democractic candidate that the election was somehow illegal or legitimate.

None of these Democractic candidates are worth a damn...and that includes Biden and Bernie Sanders...the only people I realistically can think of that could defeat Trump.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This. The whole "If my candidate doesn't win then fukk it, four more years of Trump to teach Dems a lesson" viewpoint reeks of privilege.

But I guess that's a lot easier to say when it's not your rights being threatened. :patrice:
i61drvq.gif
Venomous.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
One Republican candidate vs like 20 Democratic candidates running, of course he's going to raise a lot of money :mjlol:
I think if you put all the money raised by all the campaigns together, it should be equal or much more.