Trump says NFL players protesting racial injustice don't have 'a real issue'

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We already know he's hating, but I'm pretty damn sure he still doesn't have the slightest clue what the protests are even about. :mindblown:

Also, Steve and Peter Doocy are full-on asses for playing in on the farce and pretending it's all about pardons. :what:

Peter Doocy: You mentioned NFL players, some taking a knee. Would you like to hear some of the stories of people who you should pardon? You mentioned professional athletes. Have you heard from any of them?

Trump: No, I haven't heard. They are all saying it has nothing to do with the flag. The way we've been treated. Meantime they're making $15 million a year. I'm all for the athletes. I think it is great. I love athletics, I love sports, but shouldn't get politics involved. When you're in a stadium, broadcast national -- you should be proud and have your hand up, do everything that is right and play really tough football. Once you leave the stadium, go do whatever you want to do. Run for office, do whatever. But I did say, you know I have this tremendous power of pardon and Kim Kardashian came in and woman 22 years in jail...

I told the NFL players indirectly, I said you have somebody -- they're saying people are aggrieved. Let me know about it I will look at it. If they're aggrieved I will pardon them.

Steve: I'm shocked you haven't heard.

Trump: Maybe they called the staff I have not personally heard from one. I don't think it's a real issue. I don't think it's a real issue

He says its about "the way we've been treated" then follows it up with how much money they make. :dahell:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He knows what their issue is. It’s just more dog whistling. A classic tactic of the right is to tell people that famous and rich people who lean to the left shouldn’t be allowed to voice their concerns while they themselves allow rich people and celebrities to take over their party. On top of that, the “ungrateful millionaires” is yet another classic white suptemacist arguing point. The notion that these people have succeeded solely on white generosity and not hard work. Ungrateful is the modern day code word for uppity.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
shyt like that is simply degrading and TBH I'd prefer if we kept it out of the Seum. I'm so tired of having to hear about this evil cac everywhere I turn. Not trying to just ignore him because I understand the reality of the situation we're in as AAs, but goddamn, I am tired of being bombarded by his utter stupidity and racism everywhere I turn. He's playing stupid and he knows what he's saying. Dude's being blatantly disingenuous and I don't want to entertain it.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
We already know he's hating, but I'm pretty damn sure he still doesn't have the slightest clue what the protests are even about. :mindblown:

Also, Steve and Peter Doocy are full-on asses for playing in on the farce and pretending it's all about pardons. :what:

Peter Doocy: You mentioned NFL players, some taking a knee. Would you like to hear some of the stories of people who you should pardon? You mentioned professional athletes. Have you heard from any of them?

Trump: No, I haven't heard. They are all saying it has nothing to do with the flag. The way we've been treated. Meantime they're making $15 million a year. I'm all for the athletes. I think it is great. I love athletics, I love sports, but shouldn't get politics involved. When you're in a stadium, broadcast national -- you should be proud and have your hand up, do everything that is right and play really tough football. Once you leave the stadium, go do whatever you want to do. Run for office, do whatever. But I did say, you know I have this tremendous power of pardon and Kim Kardashian came in and woman 22 years in jail...

I told the NFL players indirectly, I said you have somebody -- they're saying people are aggrieved. Let me know about it I will look at it. If they're aggrieved I will pardon them.

Steve: I'm shocked you haven't heard.

Trump: Maybe they called the staff I have not personally heard from one. I don't think it's a real issue. I don't think it's a real issue

He says its about "the way we've been treated" then follows it up with how much money they make. :dahell:

Fuk this dodging PoS and anyone who ride with him