Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
255px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So yall rather players go on a field and kneel then actually step outside of the field and do something tangible? Rather them kneel then to at least attempt to have a convo (like Kim K did) to have your cause supported by the president :mjlol:

No he doesnt care about black people. But if yall think this system will bend over to your protests, then follow Kim K's lead and have a sit down with the president. He's clearly inviting a conversation with the players yet yall are still mad lol... Of course it wont happen because most of yall rather insist on forcing them to allow a "protest" on company time instead of insisting that the players resist fukking up their money and instead do their job, then take their money outside of company time where real change could be made. Such a low level way of going about things but thats why we are where we are...
:yeshrug:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
So yall rather players go on a field and kneel then actually step outside of the field and do something tangible? Rather them kneel then to at least attempt to have a convo (like Kim K did) to have your cause supported by the president :mjlol:

No he doesnt care about black people. But if yall think this system will bend over to your protests, then follow Kim K's lead and have a sit down with the president. He's clearly inviting a conversation with the players yet yall are still mad lol... Of course it wont happen because most of yall rather insist on forcing them to allow a "protest" on company time instead of insisting that the players resist fukking up their money and instead do their job, then take their money outside of company time where real change could be made. Such a low level way of going about things but thats why we are where we are...
@10bandz and you call me a c00n:scust:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
@10bandz and you call me a c00n:scust:

More low level thoughts :mjlol: Heres what he said:

"I told the NFL players indirectly, I said you have somebody -- they're saying people are aggrieved. Let me know about it I will look at it. If they're aggrieved I will pardon them."

So yall want to protest for change, yet when he invites you for a conversation for possible change, you deny it :mjlol: Yall dont know what yall want..

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
More low level thoughts :mjlol: Heres what he said:

"I told the NFL players indirectly, I said you have somebody -- they're saying people are aggrieved. Let me know about it I will look at it. If they're aggrieved I will pardon them."

So yall want to protest for change, yet when he invites you for a conversation for possible change, you deny it :mjlol: Yall dont know what yall want..
Trump doesn't have any power to change systematic racism in this country. Even if he did he can't identify with those types of issues. As to why he likes being around the Kim Jung's and Putin's if the world. That's the type of guy he is and wishes he could be full time.

The protests are about that systemic racism that has permeated throughout every facet of American society. A few token publicity pardons are what he wants. He views negros as children and he's approaching us like we are children.

We want to be viewed equally in the justice system, to stop being targeted disproportionately to the rest of the populace. There are millions of young Black men in prison for non violent drug offenses/false accusations. Is he gonna pardon all of them?

I mean calling you a c00n would be a disservice to real c00ns. That's either retardation or CAC logic.:scust:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Trump doesn't have any power to change systematic racism in this country. Even if he did he can't identify with those types of issues. As to why he likes being around the Kim Jung's and Putin's if the world. That's the type of guy he is and wishes he could be full time.

The protests are about that systemic racism that has permeated throughout every facet of American society. A few token publicity pardons are what he wants. He views negros as children and he's approaching us like we are children.

So if the president cant change systematic racism, what are the protests going to do again? :patrice:

Children look for attention instead of looking for solutions and thats all these kneeling protests are about. Gathering attention. And its exactly how black people come off to cacs (and its by design)...
We want to be viewed equally in the justice system, to stop being targeted disproportionately to the rest of the populace. There are millions of young Black men in prison for non violent drug offenses/false accusations. Is he gonna pardon all of them?

I mean calling you a c00n would be a disservice to real c00ns. That's either retardation or CAC logic.:scust:

Bruh so instead of going to someone that has the ability to help you, you rather them kneel on a football field? The point isnt that Trump is going to help but that kneeling on a football field isnt and wont ever accomplish anything. You dont seem to get that because you're a low level thinker

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
So if the president cant change systematic racism, what are the protests going to do again? :patrice:
Oh are they protesting for the president?

Children look for attention instead of looking for solutions and thats all these kneeling protests are about. Gathering attention. And its exactly how black people come off to cacs (and its by design)...
The protests are about raising awareness and hurting a necessary product. The same way the Parkland students shut down Laura Ingram and have instituted major change in Florida because they are attacking rich folks money.

The Black NFL players don't yet know how much power they have. These CACs have nothing meaningful in their fat pig life and sports is generally all they have to live for. If they keep fighting the league will cave long before they would ever think of using scrub players or CACs.

In terms of how CACs perceive the reason for protests is neither here nor there. Some CACs don't see a problem with killing Blacks and incarcerating for slave labor.

Instead of fighting for a cause you want Trump a known liar and narcissist to get a photo op, tv ratings and maybe a couple meaningless pardons.:russ:

You dont seem to get that because you're a low level thinker

I can already tell I'm far more intelligent than you. Are you even Black?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
10 years from now we are going to look back at this period as a remarkable time in sports.

In the meantime, Kawhi Leonard wanting to leave the Spurs is what gets sticked presently.

shyt mods run this page

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Oh are they protesting for the president?

Thr protests are about raising awareness

And thats why they look at you as children. Yall just want attention

and hurting a necessary product. The same way the Parkland students shut down Laura Ingram and have instituted major change in Florida because they are attacking rich folks money.

Again, thats why they look at you like children. You dont see the irony of using the same tactics as children while just before you said Trump views you as children?

The Black NFL players don't yet know how much power they have. These CACs have nothing meaningful in their fat pig live and sports is generally all they have to live for. If they keep fighting the league will cave long before they would ever think of using scrub players or CACs.

Cave and do what? Thats what I asked. If you say the president cant change anything, then what are the protests for? What are you hoping is accomplished? You know, more than garnering attention like children...

In terms of how CACs perceive the reason for protests is neither here nor there. Some CACs don't see a problem with killing Blacks and incarcerating for slave labor.

Instead of fighting for a cause you want Trump a known liar and narcissist to get a photo op and meaningless pardons :russ:

I can already tell I'm far more intelligent than you. Are you even Black?

My solution isnt for people to go to Trump for a solution. But for you nikkas that are trying to change the system that has been against you for centuries, then yea, talking to Trump would go further than kneeling on a field. And no I go by nationality not color. But yea, if you saw me, since you're a low level thinker and not someone who understands cacs gave you the name "black" as your identity, you'd call me black....

And nah breh, you're a low level thinker which is why you support players garnering attention rather than actively coming up with solutions. It is what it is but Im beyond that now