Trump vs Iran: 7/25 - Threatens Iran on Twitter after Rouhani cautions US of hostile policies

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The reliability with which this is true is staggering. :ohhh:

How is it possible that everything Trump does is something he once accused Obama of doing or wanting to do, only he does it worse? :gucci:

It's like The Onion has invented a time machine that creates old Trump tweets to absolutely counter every new Trump situation. :dwillhuh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Shocking isn't the word, but this is a new level of dangerously irresponsible, belligerence. I met some girls from Iran last night, here for Comic Con, and I know a few others, I was out with someone so I couldn't really chat them up like that, but they were so nice and so poised, just beautiful, and elegant people. I felt ashamed of our leadership, and the reality it has created for people abroad.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The reliability with which this is true is staggering. :ohhh:

How is it possible that everything Trump does is something he once accused Obama of doing or wanting to do, only he does it worse? :gucci:

It's like The Onion has invented a time machine that creates old Trump tweets to absolutely counter every new Trump situation. :dwillhuh:
I think it's fairly simple. He realizes Obama was popular. He 's jealous of Obama. He believes everyone is a conman like himself. So he's imitating that which he accuses Obama off because he thinks that will make him popular.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
God damn idiots who ran twitter couldn't have banned this shyt when the mouse asked them too in order to buy them. :wow:

Technolibertarians finna kill us all.