Trust a preist, brehettes. #GMB

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
"It was only a one night stand, I didn't even exchange numbers with him"

"I didn't feel bad I cheated, I didn't really care because the marriage was rocky and I felt underappreciated"

giphy.gif
Was going to post this. How you know a woman is telling a story, they always slip in these "it wasn't my fault" nuggets

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
All these stories of priests molesting kids, pastors and “bishops” knocking up multiple women, married multiple times, stealing $ from the congregation, scandals galore, and you think a priest will keep your secret after telling you to confess? :gucci::why:

Bet you her husband had something extra on the side, but he wasn’t dumb enough to tell someone else.

The only person who is supposed to know where your bones are buried is YOU!

That religious programming is a bytch. Putting other humans on a pedestal and not expecting them to do what humans do.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
All these stories of priests molesting kids, pastors and “bishops” knocking up multiple women, married multiple times, stealing $ from the congregation, scandals galore, and you think a priest will keep your secret after telling you to confess? :gucci::why:

Bet you her husband had something extra on the side, but he wasn’t dumb enough to tell someone else.

The only person who is supposed to know where your bones are buried is YOU!

That religious programming is a bytch. Putting other humans on a pedestal and not expecting them to do what humans do.

:gurl:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
From Reddit so prolly :duck: but assuming it's not, there's no legal recourse against the priest. :umad:

Anybody that's gone to confession knows your penance has to be completed for the shyt to count. Priest said come clean, dirty bytch didn't do that, and now she's mad her shyt got blown up. Tough break. :pacspit:

Edit: This thread is a cautionary tale. :francis:

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Priest was looking out.

You cheat on someone and you can't even be honest.

Let's be real, some of these 6 o clock news horror stories that are posted here started from similar situations