Trust a preist, brehettes. #GMB

invalid

Banned
Daps
But it’s not doctor/patient confidentiality, so there’s nothing she can do other than publicly air out the church

There's something called Priest Penitent Privilege or something like that that does protect communication with a priest under the law. There are exceptions probably for a violent crime committed or I would think molestation and it's up to the discretion of the priest if he wants to go to the authorities.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm telling y'all yo girl could be cheating and you would never know.

Sex is so easy for a woman they can literally meet a complete stranger, not even know his first name, smash and never see the man again.

And how will you prove it? Ain't no damn evidence anywhere!

Anyone in a relationship, man or woman, should know this. If this is new information or shocking to anyone being single might be the best option.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
From Reddit so prolly :duck: but assuming it's not, there's no legal recourse against the priest. :umad:

Any body that's gone to confession knows your penance has to be completed for the shyt to count. Priest said come clean, dirty bytch didn't do that, and now she's mad her shyt got blown up. Tough break. :pacspit:
I mean, yea. Point is she was foolish enough to confess to the priest in the first place. So many men have side chicks, outside kids, going to the strip club, etc and they don’t once confess that dirt to the priest or pastor.

Hell, someone I know saw the pastor in the cigar lounge :comeon: . That was all I needed to hear.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I mean, yea. Point is she was foolish enough to confess to the priest in the first place. So many men have side chicks, outside kids, going to the strip club, etc and they don’t once confess that dirt to the priest or pastor.

Hell, someone I know saw the pastor in the cigar lounge :comeon: . That was all I needed to hear.

No, the point is the dirty hoe shouldn't have cheated on her husband, especially with a dude that meant nothing to her. :mjpls:

Literally the only one she should be telling this to is a priest. :gucci:

If she was so shook she shoulda told him during the confession she wasn't gonna tell old buddy. She effectively lied to a priest and then got mad she got "outed". Shiesty bytch. :pacspit:

I wouldn't expect a woman to hold other brawds accountable though, so your post is falling on deaf ears. :unimpressed:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
No, the point is the dirty hoe shouldn't have cheated on her husband, especially with a dude that meant nothing to her. :mjpls:

Literally the only one she should be telling this to is a priest. :gucci:

If she was so shook she shoulda told him during the confession she wasn't gonna tell old buddy. She effectively lied to a priest and then got mad she got "outed". Shiesty bytch. :pacspit:

I wouldn't expect a woman to hold other brawds accountable though, so your post is falling on deaf ears. :unimpressed:
Uh, I hold other women accountable when discussing wild shyt on this board.

Do you hold every man accountable on here who talks about cheating, side chicks, etc?
Of course she shouldn’t have cheated! But the point is she confessed to another human being and assumed nothing would come of it.

Foolish.

Son Goku

Daps
Uh, I hold other women accountable when discussing wild shyt on this board.

Do you hold every man accountable on here who talks about cheating, side chicks, etc?
Of course she shouldn’t have cheated! But the point is she confessed to another human being and assumed nothing would come of it.

Foolish.

'Kay. :russell:

Son Goku

Daps
The deflection is mad :russ:

She made up a story of the husband cheating to justify the wife...women and accountability :wow:

You see it too. :mjlol:
Literally the only person you could tell some shyt to is your priest. :dwillhuh:

If the priest says you need to tell boo and you hit the bet and don't do it, your confession was not completed and now they got additional charges for lying in the church. :wow:
And I know the funky hoe had her husband beat after another man was in that raw.
Scust priest

jay83

Superstar
Daps
If you do dirt you should go to the grave with it.

Or she should’ve said “ I have a friend who cheated but I don’t know how to tell her what she should do.” Lol

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm telling y'all yo girl could be cheating and you would never know.

Sex is so easy for a woman they can literally meet a complete stranger, not even know his first name, smash and never see the man again.

And how will you prove it? Ain't no damn evidence anywhere!
All women cheat. Their behavior will show the signs