TSC: Out for Blood

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Swiggy and his stable of warriors might have to save us brehs.

@SwiggyCabrera24 vs @Keith Harrow in the future.

Save.Us.Swiggy
tumblr_mh5sb6REGD1r270ozo2_r2_250.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
@Kind Gentleman 3 things

1) I notice you had @The Push Man in the ring with all of the urine nation stuff going on. Didnt @The Push Man "die" due to @Doominess causing the wreck he and @Wcthesecret were in?

2) before @SwiggyCabrera24 and @Keith Harrow face off in the battle of TSC, we must have Swiggy destroy @Wcthesecret before the match. After the ether Swiggy gave Dylan and the buzz the shoot promo received here, that match has to happen.

3) so what do all of these recent developments mean for the TSC Champion match between @krackdagawd and @CM Punk?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Swiggy and his stable of warriors might have to save us brehs.

@SwiggyCabrera24 vs @Keith Harrow in the future.

Save.Us.Swiggy

I want my goddamn revenge. You think this farce is going to put me out?

This pisshead can piss up a rope for all I care. I want a match with @Keith Harrow, post haste.

POST MOTHERfukkING HASTE, YOU HEAR ME!! NO ONE DOES THIS TO ME! EPIC...IS GONNA KILL YOU!!

For every cup of piss, I spill a bucket of your blood. For the pain that every one in your pathetic nation has caused me, I will return it to each one of you a hundred fold, and to you a thousand fold, Liggins. You're a hundred years too early to think that you can deny me gold and get away with it, MUCH LESS do what you did to me in that cage tonight. YOU THINK THAT THIS IS YOUR PLAYGROUND? THAT THIS IS A FETISH FUNHOUSE?! THAT WE'RE JUST TOYS FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!!!!

WHEN, NOT IF, WHEN!!!! I get my hands on you Liggins, Epic's gonna kill you. EPIC'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!! AND I'M GONNA KILL ANYONE WHO GETS IN BETWEEN ME AND YOU!

The battle lines have been drawn, pick a side people. And you, @Keith Harrow? Wash your neck.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
@Kind Gentleman 3 things

1) I notice you had @The Push Man in the ring with all of the urine nation stuff going on. Didnt @The Push Man "die" due to @Doominess causing the wreck he and @Wcthesecret were in?

2) before @SwiggyCabrera24 and @Keith Harrow face off in the battle of TSC, we must have Swiggy destroy @Wcthesecret before the match. After the ether Swiggy gave Dylan and the buzz the shoot promo received here, that match has to happen.

3) so what do all of these recent developments mean for the TSC Champion match between @krackdagawd and @CM Punk?
Destroy me? Hahahahaha no, no I'm going to treat him like the blaggot that he is and do things to him that are only done to women with torn clothing and on a stormy day in a secluded room. And it will be delicious. :demonic::shaq:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Destroy me? Hahahahaha no, no I'm going to treat him like the blaggot that he is and do things to him that are only done to women with torn clothing and on a stormy day in a secluded room. And it will be delicious. :demonic::shaq:

@SwiggyCabrera24 you gonna let him talk about you like that?

@Kind Gentleman we need this match to happen

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I aint wasting prime time on a Wctheswagless match. :what: Swiggy v. Liggins is a seller.

Yes, "The Push Man"....was hurt in that accident....but was it really The Push Man.....or somebody disguised as The Push Man. Its wrestling, it doesn't need to make sense. :mjpls:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
I aint wasting prime time on a Wctheswagless match. :what: Swiggy v. Liggins is a seller.

Yes, "The Push Man"....was hurt in that accident....but was it really The Push Man.....or somebody disguised as The Push Man. Its wrestling, it doesn't need to make sense. :mjpls:

:ohhh:

We got @TrueEpic08 also wanting his hands on Liggins. How will this be handled breh? :cook:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
:ohh:

We got @TrueEpic08 also wanting his hands on Liggins. How will this be handled breh? :cook:
It will probably be handled with him putting his dikk in between his legs behind him and sitting the fukk down and shutting the fukk up before he has said sick stuck up a horses vagina.