TSC: Out for Blood

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
To any first-time lurkers reading this thread:

Pay no mind to all this piss talk. We ain't normally this fukked up around here, brehs.

(Or are we?) :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I want my goddamn revenge. You think this farce is going to put me out?

This pisshead can piss up a rope for all I care. I want a match with @Keith Harrow, post haste.

POST MOTHERfukkING HASTE, YOU HEAR ME!! NO ONE DOES THIS TO ME! EPIC...IS GONNA KILL YOU!!

For every cup of piss, I spill a bucket of your blood. For the pain that every one in your pathetic nation has caused me, I will return it to each one of you a hundred fold, and to you a thousand fold, Liggins. You're a hundred years too early to think that you can deny me gold and get away with it, MUCH LESS do what you did to me in that cage tonight. YOU THINK THAT THIS IS YOUR PLAYGROUND? THAT THIS IS A FETISH FUNHOUSE?! THAT WE'RE JUST TOYS FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!!!!

WHEN, NOT IF, WHEN!!!! I get my hands on you Liggins, Epic's gonna kill you. EPIC'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!! AND I'M GONNA KILL ANYONE WHO GETS IN BETWEEN ME AND YOU!

The battle lines have been drawn, pick a side people. And you, @Keith Harrow? Wash your neck.

:merchant::whoa::wow::lupe:

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*@krackdagawd vs. @CM Punk UP Next :wow:

CM-Punk-GTS-Tshirt.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
* Liggins and the Urine Nation appear on the LigginsTron :win: *

TrueEpic, you have passion, I like that. I have watched you from the shadows. And tonight I and the Urine Nation rewarded your passion, with our passion. :evil: You say that I will not deny you gold, and you are quite right. The Urine Nation will provide you with ALL THE GOLD YOU NEED. Snitsky, demonstrate if you will.

* A young diva from the TSC training promotion Makdafi 24/7 is tied to a chair, blindfolded with her mouth held open by a sadistic Ezekiel Jackson and Heidenriech. Snitsky pours a chalice of liquid into the girl's mouth. Then he puts a cloth over her head and empties another chalice over a face, effectively "waterboarding" her. The poor girl's struggles and muffled cries go unheeded. *

Snitsky, hand me her underwear, I must inhale the aroma of ecstasy! :ohlawd:

*Snitsky does as he is told and Liggins puts them over his face like a fukking gas mask*

I am the Prince of Piss; I fear nothing and no one! TrueEpic, you done goofed. :ufdup:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*As he leaves the arena, Swiggy The fukkman Cabrera is stopped by a random TSC reporter no one recognizes*

Excuse me, fukkman. Any comments on the rumors that TSC Commisioner KG will NOT allow you to wrestle @Wcthesecret at the next PPV, but instead has bigger plans for you and the fukkery Foundation?

nsrh.jpg

The commissioner can say and do what he wants. Whether I take out that scumbag @Wcthesecret at a ppv, during a Daily Motion pre-show, TSC is WAR, Thursday Night Deavors, or if some random fakkit records me sonning him at an Arby's parking lot and posts it on Vine. I don't care.

What of the other rumors?

*Swiggy stops*

What other rumors? :hmm:

The rumors that the TSCCM is no more, and that this new... Urine Nation is ready to wreak havoc across the TSC. That the only ones standing in their way is the fukkery Foundation.

*takes off shades*

jyqq.jpg

The only thing I'll say is this: there isn't anyone the fukkery Foundation isn't ready for. If the Urine Nation and Liggins want a fight, they got a fight. My brothers and I aren't hard to find. No matter how much Hep P they pass around the TSC, no matter how much desitin is needed, we will remove the rash that is the Urine Nation, if they stand in our way.

Thank you Swiggy, but just one more...

neya.jpg

I think I've answered enough of your questions. One last message. @Wcthesecret, first you in any match, any time. After that, I'll worry about any nation that thinks they can uproot the fukkery Foundation. My goal is to become the TSC World Heavyweight Champion, and NOTHING is going to stop me.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
*Walks to the ring to address this evenings events*

*grabs mic*

Ya know a wise man once said it's better to be pissed off than pissed on....well this man says it's not a wise thing to shyt where you eat. @Keith Harrow What happened tonight was a mockery.....fukkery, in it's purest form. It's something I will not stand for. I came to TSC for 1 thing and 1 thing only....and that's to climb my way to the top of the ladder, to get my hands on all the gold and once again I am denied a chance at what is mine. You see I come from the city of STEEL...the city of CHAMPIONS. Superbowl's are a birthright, Stanley cups are fought for, GOLD medals were won with BROKEN "Freakin" Necks.

Where great Pirates DIED for the cause, for what they believed in, for their people. I come from the home of the Italian Superman Bruno Sammartino, The living legend Larry Zbyszco, Jumping Johnny De Fazio. Dominic DeNucci. Even a guy like Shane Douglas who threw down an old broken down belt from an old broken down organization and started a MOVEMENT.
9LtDzNi.gif

You and your minions will pay the ultimate price for your transgressions. You won't make it to your match, whenever that may be with @TrueEpic08

You and your Urine Nation like your little Golden showers? How about I slap on the Golden Triangle and the 3Rivers Nation watches as your will to continue slowly fades to bolivia :shaq:

*camera comes in for extreme closeup*

From now on whoever gets in my way is getting dealt with in a swift manner. I won't be kept from the belts any longer. Remember these words...

Douse me with piss and I WILL douse you with flames...

I am 3Rivers and I AM the 1 man BLAST FURNACE:demonic:

and things are about to get smoldering hot in the TSC universe
ie2QCX8Ub95Gv.gif

Last edited: