• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
As long as it's either @DaylitoJames or @2 Cold Taurus, I'm riding with it :salute:

2CT's BWIW tournament was probably the most anticipated series of posting over the past year -- even if some of the results were very divisive.

But Daylito's Tom Cat/Snitch schtick is :ohlawd:

Either way, it HAS to be one of these two brehs. And I mean no disrespect to any other surely worthy candidate. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
considering I’m one of the remaining “middle aged and crazy” early SOHH vets in TSC just being nominated is cool. I shoulda run y’all off with my “back in my day” posts by now

I’m becoming the Chris Jericho of this place :laugh:

the dude I am on this board ain’t much different than what you’d run into in real life so the fact my random quips and observations are what I’m known for is dope to me.

All that blah blah blah aside.

This was @DaylitoJames year IMO.

dude helped keep this board light during a time when a LOT of online has become heavy as fukk

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If i could give out one to daylito and 2ct i would

2ct womens tourney was crucial

Daylito crushes the live threads and his breadth of knowledge with references to shyt and gifs on deck is remarkable tho idk how he does it

Voted for daylito for the above reason and for being a supernatural diehard like myself

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I gave it to @DaylitoJames cause he isn’t biased against certain wrestlers or posters and can agree to disagree on topics. @mrken12 being nominated is a joke and I have to question the mental health of @3Rivers for including the most biased and trash poster in this forum on this list.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm gonna need to review these jobbers matches for the past year. :troll:

To see who had the best workrate. Who had the best promos. Who sold the most tickets when they were holding the forum championship. Who sold the most coli merch. Who grabbed the brass ring. :mjgrin:

I'm thinking it's @2 Cold Taurus but that's before reviewing the tape. :mjpls:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'm gonna need to review these jobbers matches for the past year. :troll:

To see who had the best workrate. Who had the best promos. Who sold the most tickets when they were holding the forum championship. Who sold the most coli merch. Who grabbed the brass ring. :mjgrin:

I'm thinking it's @2 Cold Taurus but that's before reviewing the tape. :mjpls:

did you win poster of the year in Event Staff yet? :lupe:

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Am I the only one who doesn’t pay attention to user names? I kinda go off avatars smh :francis: