• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i'm on the Christmas punch right now and honestly brehs it feels great to win this :wow:

this here is easily my most visited website next to Google and Youtube, Wikipedia would be 4th

i've spent a myriad of days posting in this section and they were all fun as hell

from the days when i was an obnoxious Pi'Raw stan (which was a work, Smackdown was the best but them crip/blood references used to crack me up)

to the days when i was an obnoxious Asuka stan (which was a shoot, she arguably one of the best to ever do it)

to the days posting in live threads for Raw, SD, NXT, AEW, Impact, random watch parties, shyt i even watched some of that Pac and Biggie series with y'all (kids, man :mjcry:)

for me one of the best parts about TSC is how easy it is to chop it up with y'all like how i'd chop it up with my homies offline, there's been times when i'd be posting and sending my boy a text at the same time and i'd be cracking jokes the same way in both messages

anyway i say all that to say that while it may be me who's receiving recognition for my contributions at the moment, it's also every other poster on the poll and all the ones who post often because it's all of us combined who make this one of the best places on the entire net

even the unlikable posters serve a purpose cause they toss the good posters an alleyoop to step in the thread and roast they ass :pachaha:

but anyway my bad for rambling, much appreciation and many thanks for this honor :salute: see y'all on Jan. 9th for the BWIW grand finale

Don't ruin my title belt otherwise I'll go boombox Brock and take it back

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Does it usually take this long for someone to get their POTY tag? :dwillhuh: Hopefully 2 Cold Taurus gets his tag at least before summer but then again this site is iffy when it comes to updates. :francis:

y’all really live and die by this internet shyt :russ: