Tupac Died 27 Years Ago Today

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I can imagine Pac doin collabs with NL and Cash Money...

He probably would have fell out with Suge after seeing how much them boys was cakin.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Good question...

Someone should have yanked Pac and told him "Lets go enjoy Vegas". Trayon should have checked Orlando since he was the one who got his piece jacked.

If anything, Suge should have told Pac to go and let him handle that.

Sug3 would have been locked back up but Pac would have been alive.
Can’t say that for sure

Tupac would’ve stood out as a target either way once that happened

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
All Eyez On Me is my favorite album of all time and still gets consistent spins, same with Me Against The World. I listen to them regularly. Makaveli is my least played from his 3 classics.

I agree w aeom

But for me, i alternate between MATW and DK:7DT

Depends on my mood. If want something more east coasty, its the prior. When i want something more ruff, rugged and west coasty, the latter.

But for some reason, you can always be in the mood for All Eyez

Shiiiittt…. I even bump the shiit out of Whats Ya Phone #

Beat was all over the fukkin place but he still
Manages to catch the beat with his swag.

:ohlawd:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
These last few years, I've kinda wondered what made him go over there and hit Baby Lane.

I feel like when shyt like that happens, something must have taken over the person's body.
Liquor and being hyped off a Tyson beat down :francis:
Just like the Eddie Murphy joke about Italians feeling like they can whoop any nikka after leaving Rocky movies

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These last few years, I've kinda wondered what made him go over there and hit Baby Lane.

I feel like when shyt like that happens, something must have taken over the person's body.
Adrenaline. Pumped from the Tyson fight. He knew he messed up afterwards. Suge told him too :mjcry:

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still remember that day going through a drive through and telling the cachier Pac just died, that is defnitely a time in hip hop I remember well.... We lost a legend that day and there will never be another Pac, RIP.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was just in NYC 3 days before, and he was happy to be there
I think you are right, he was messing with Greg NIce around that time and saw an interview with him talking about Pac coming back.... He was also tight with the BCC so he still had his people in NY.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I still remember that day going through a drive through and telling the cachier Pac just died, that is defnitely a time in hip hop I remember well.... We lost a legend that day and there will never be another Pac, RIP.
When Michael Jackson died I heard in the radio. I rolled down my window and told the people in the car next to me

You’re one of those people who is going to say what you’re going to say regardless of whether someone seems like they care to hear it

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
R.I.P. to the GOAT

Still get chills and emotional listening to his music.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I agree w aeom

But for me, i alternate between MATW and DK:7DT

Depends on my mood. If want something more east coasty, its the prior. When i want something more ruff, rugged and west coasty, the latter.

But for some reason, you can always be in the mood for All Eyez

Shiiiittt…. I even bump the shiit out of Whats Ya Phone #

Beat was all over the fukkin place but he still
Manages to catch the beat with his swag.

:ohlawd:

You're a stan... I'm not knocking you but that song "wyp#" trash.

RIP Pac though.... He would of been somewhere in the political field or a teacher. Never was a fan of his music like most, but dude let you know how he felt regardless of who and what was around.