Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The question is not where this took place, its why are they involved in this type of degenerate behavior to begin with

They were led to believe that them being kids would result in a slap on the wrist. They are rightfully going to learn that it's not. There's no rehab for people like them.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude in the video was saying "who were they stealing it for" and that's the first thing I thought because this shyt makes no sense. Almost like someone gassed them up and promised them money to steal a car or something. Can either of them even drive?
Kids I went to middle school and high school with (occasionally) stole cars - and went joyriding :francis:
Crashed them too :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were led to believe that them being kids would result in a slap on the wrist. They are rightfully going to learn that it's not. There's no rehab for people like them.
:gucci:
"No rehab" nikka what?

They stole the car and wrecked it, he flew out of the car - they didn't shoot him in cold blood :gucci:

I'm sure they didn't measure out the federal guidelines for juvenile sentencing prior to trying to carjack an UberEats driver - they just did some impulsive criminal shyt and led a man to his death. How easy is it for y'all to jump right back into that Crime Bill speak? :picard: