Two teen girls, 13yrs and 15yrs have been charged with felony murder after carjacking in DC. [VIDEO]

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:
"No rehab" nikka what?

They stole the car and wrecked it, he flew out of the car - they didn't shoot him in cold blood :gucci:

For these kids.

The problem is going to be what motivates them.

Did they have an impulse to car jack? There isn't a lot treatment around psychopathy outside of smoking weed and serotonin treatment

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"No rehab" nikka what?

They stole the car and wrecked it, he flew out of the car - they didn't shoot him in cold blood :gucci:

I'm sure they didn't measure out the federal guidelines for juvenile sentencing prior to trying to carjack an UberEats driver - they just did some impulsive criminal shyt and led a man to his death. How easy is it for y'all to jump right back into that Crime Bill speak? :picard:

They stole with someone in there and resulted in his death. Everyone can't be saved. You know right from wrong at that age.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Do you think their (lack of) parenting lead to these girls murdering this man?
No. I personally know two nikkas that grew up with loving mom's who committed homicides and see currently in prison. One of the nikkas used to make sure he was back at home before the street lights came on. Your environment influences black kids more then parents can

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They stole with someone in there and resulted in his death. Everyone can't be saved. You know right from wrong at that age.
Yeah, I read the article. It has nothing to do with "everyone can't be saved," it's just a bizarre and pretty outlandish statement to make.
I never did anything like this at their age, but bad decision-making plays a big role in this, if they'd killed him and then stolen the car it would be a different story, but carjacking leading to a crash that killed him wouldn't get first or second-degree murder even as an adult. :dwillhuh:

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
"No rehab" nikka what?

I'm sure they didn't measure out the federal guidelines for juvenile sentencing prior to trying to carjack an UberEats driver - they just did some impulsive criminal shyt and led a man to his death. How easy is it for y'all to jump right back into that Crime Bill speak? :picard:
Hope you extend that level of compassion and understanding if it's your loved one that dies as a result of violence.

Daps
Why should the parents face charges? Df
No. I personally know two nikkas that grew up with loving mom's who committed homicides and see currently in prison. One of the nikkas used to make sure he was back at home before the street lights came on. Your environment influences black kids more then parents can

People can be mentally ill. But in this case, parents weren’t aware of who their children were around, and weren’t actively making sure they were kept busy with extra curricular activities to keep them off the street.

If your child breaks someone else’s property, you have to pay for it. If your minor child commits a crime, the parents should also be held responsible. It will show other parents the consequences of not being effective parents. I would also put an age limit of under 16. 16 and up, fine or charge the parents.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope you extend that level of compassion and understanding if it's your loved one that dies as a result of violence.
You guys post this same goofy shyt every thread about crime like it means something of value.

I have before, my cousin was killed by a driver while crossing the street at night. I wasn't screaming that they were permanently incorrigible after their death. I was broken up about it, but that's different than pretending a failed carjacking that resulted in a man's death was some cold blooded murder or that a 13 year old and a 15 year old are incapable of maturing and remorse like the weirdos in this thread.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Kids I went to middle school and high school with (occasionally) stole cars - and went joyriding :francis:
Crashed them too :francis:
I get that but usually someone who does that steals parked cars or steals a car that someone left unattended with the key in the ignition (gas station or delivery driver). This was more planned. The girls had a stun gun and they called an uber and were riding in the uber at some point before they somehow gained control of the vehicle.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No normal kid, especially a girl, is car jacking at that age unless there is a mental problem

They need mental rehabilitation
Yeah, I'm sure mental and social services are necessary. Doesn't have shyt to do with psychopathy though - and yes, girls and boys at that age do steal cars without having severe mental illnesses.