Tyler Perry halts $800 million studio expansion after seeing Open AI’s Sora

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Ai and the integration of live actors to the CGI is not going to be easy or seamless.

Tyler never shot on location so what he is sayung makes no sense. His productions are cheap as hell , I would think he would invest in additional studios some having the wall of screens that ILM was pioneering. But he has little real vision for the future

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
AI in creative fields will never take off like people think it will. 30 years ago Jurassic Park came out with revolutionary CGI and shyt is barely better today in some ways worse.

I share this sentiment. From the basics that I understand about AI, particular the ones that "learn" it still has to be programmed and taught and even then, just playing with a few A.I chat bots, there's a limit and a predictability to it. I don't think A.I understands creativity as much as people are worried about.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
people need jobs to get the money to go to movies, buy products, use services. These companies are going to go ham on AI and then realize they've hollowed out everyones pockets. UBI seemed like a pipe dream but it's coming.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Everyone is going to be a film maker now. The whole movie picture business model is on borrowed time. You already have YouTubers and tiktokers that are more relevant, with all the trash Hollywood pumps out, there won’t be a need for any of them when AI improves further.

All them nikkas millionaires and if they ain't, gonna have to get a 9 to 5 like the rest of us :manny:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:picard:The fukkery this man is about to create with AI

who-is-mr-chocolate-atlanta-episode-5.jpg

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Everyone is going to be a film maker now. The whole movie picture business model is on borrowed time. You already have YouTubers and tiktokers that are more relevant, with all the trash Hollywood pumps out, there won’t be a need for any of them when AI improves further.

Inevitably industries are to have to validate content creators, and you're going to have license digital likenesses. Once they realize everyone can become a creator, the existing model will get destroyed. But you're to have pay to play. Want to put Tom Cruise in your production with a BMW with John Williams on the soundtrack...that's going to be $99.99 a piece.

Eventually people are going to get really great at verbalizing digital content, and the industry is going to want their pound of flesh.

Daps
You'd have to be a complete retard to blindly celebrate AI..all the AI advocates have no sense of self worth or preservation.

It's too late, breh. You're shouting into the void. Even that racist white supremacist Elon Musk tried to get them to put some guardrails on AI. This stuff is out of control. I was in a FB group maybe a year and a half ago and I said that AI would put artists out of business. These fools laughed at me and told me I was crazy. But now AI is about to put Hollywood out of business. Sheer insanity :wow:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It's too late, breh. You're shouting into the void. Even that racist white supremacist Elon Musk tried to get them to put some guardrails on AI. This stuff is out of control. I was in a FB group maybe a year and a half ago and I said that AI would put artists out of business. These fools laughed at me and told me I was crazy. But now AI is about to put Hollywood out of business. Sheer insanity :wow:

The insane pursuit of new technologies was never going to end well.

These retards were celebrating the rise of AI in artistic fields as if they run the massive studios and control the airwaves :snoop:

Even if you gave every independent freelance digital artist these tools, their ease of use and capability means that technically speaking the studios would no longer outsource or hire outside professionals as it can all be done by a couple of inhouse prompt nerds.

Those long ass credits at the end of a movie will be gone in a year..even the towns that benefited from location shoots can kiss that tax and local business revenue goodbye.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think its concerning because the world is about to change and no one knows what will happen. Someone like him who has to be many steps ahead while employing a ton of people, he can read the tea leaves and see whats about to happen, its about to get ugly breh :francis:

Low-key, ngl, after watching his latest movie, he's gonna be the biggest beneficiary of AI and it's potential capabilities. Matter fact, it would behoove this nicca to let AI write his scripts from now on :heh:.