Tyler Perry halts $800 million studio expansion after seeing Open AI’s Sora

bnew

Veteran
Daps
AI was a mistake :wow:

So many people are about to be in poverty and on the streets. We are in the lull before the storm, brehs :wow:

If you're gonna make some money, you gotta do it now :wow:

it's interesting you foresee a future with AI putting people out on the street first because of capitalism and lack of income before a future where the populace demands a radical change to our economic system first..

OpenAI said in it's investor letter/prospectus that they're unsure if they succeed towards their ultimate goal of AGI/ASI that money will even have any further
value.

not sure you've thought of the full implications of this technology.:francis:

land may still have value in our lifetime but I doubt it will forever and in the same way we value it today.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
it's interesting you foresee a future with AI putting people out on the street first because of capitalism and lack of income before a future where the populace demands a radical change to our economic system first..

OpenAI said in it's investor letter/prospectus that they're unsure if they succeed towards their ultimate goal of AGI/ASI that money will even have any further
value.

not sure you've thought of the full implications of this technology.:francis:

land may still have value in our lifetime but I doubt it will forever and in the same way we value it today.
U really believe they gonna turn the world to a utopia where everyone balling? :patrice: :francis:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Ideally the use and acceptance of ai should remove the barriers many young or unsponsored writers and film directors face. They will no longer suffer from "low-budget looking" movies which never give them a fair shot. They can produce their films which already have superior concept and writing, but now they can have the same special effects, etc.

There will most likely definitely be a patent on "likeness" of just about everything tho.

Basically a breh such as myself who has dozens of horror movies in my head may have the opportunity to bring my creative potential to the world without having to chase and stalk current film producers.

Its going be like music. Everyone has access, so you have to wade thru alotta stuff that isn't your "taste" to get to what you like.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
$800 million on the line, no shyt, who wouldn't?

You'd be dumb to do that without first seeing how far this thing can go.

After you can get a sense of it's limitations, then you can decide to drop money on whatever you were doing.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U really believe they gonna turn the world to a utopia where everyone balling? :patrice: :francis:
Yeah, you can't stop people from competing unfortunately. People want to be top dog at other people's expense. If you want to change that the only way is removing those people from society.

You can't count on other people to police it unfortunately. There are only what a few thousand people ruining the world for the BILLIONS of us and nobody is getting in their way and bringing them to justice.

I think we're closer to a few thousand people are going to use A.I and do massive damage for their own personal gain at everyone's expense rather than the world coming to a utopia point where money doesn't exist nor mean anything.

It'll be same human problems, different tech and the common principle of it being your responsibility to level up.

The grind never stops because of these people A.I or not.

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Not surprising that a man who looks to cut corners and save money any chance he gets would embrace AI.

Going to be amazing to see human figures with messed up hands and fingers in all of his movies going forward :ohlawd:
Yes software never improves and only stays at the same level it is introduced at.