Tyler Perry's Mea Culpa | Official Trailer | Netflix (2/23, Kelly Rowland, Trevante Rhodes)

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mea Culpa isn't as bad as Ruthless, but it's still a pile of doo doo. The only good things I can say about this movie are that it is shot nicely, and that Kelly Rowland and Mississippi from P-Valley look good. Everything else is :trash:
The concept of Ruthless would have been much more interesting in the hands of another one of our creatives, IMO.

I give Tyler some respect for hiring and giving up and coming black actors and actresses looks, when they would not receive looks from Hollywood. Ironically, the same autonomy that propelled him into a powerhouse, is the same autonomy that cripples majority of his work severely

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The concept of Ruthless would have been much more interesting in the hands of another one of our creatives, IMO.

I give Tyler some respect for hiring and giving up and coming black actors and actresses looks, when they would not receive looks from Hollywood. Ironically, the same autonomy that propelled him into a powerhouse, is the same autonomy that cripples majority of his work severely
Big facts.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Anyone who watched this fully should get an award.
I started watching this with my girl and 30 seconds in, we knew this was hot trash.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Fam....the Kelly's acting in that elevator after the painter told her he loved her. :dead: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Edit: actually the funniest part is when
Kelly got sprayed in the face with Windex

Last edited: