Tyler Perry's Mea Culpa | Official Trailer | Netflix (2/23, Kelly Rowland, Trevante Rhodes)

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
C level dialog
C level acting
Michael B Jordan took Trevante shine and now this nikka doijg Tyler Perry joints

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
:dahell: now Tyler is just piecing together parts of his Non-Madea movies into a cluttered mess.

Cause i swear dude's "you're attracted to me" speech is exactly the same shyt dude told Journee in Temptation

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now I have every reason to not watch this aside from it being a Tyler Perry production but it's pretty clear he's lost his touch over the years and this thread explains a lot on why that is.

DeuceZ

EllePetiteGarcon
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun..Son!
Had a spark when it started then it just became comically bad... like it really should have been a comedy :russ: breh was doing the most too :russ:

Not bad if have time to waste but wouldn't be something I'd pop the popcorn to watch

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I have every reason to not watch this aside from it being a Tyler Perry production but it's pretty clear he's lost his touch over the years and this thread explains a lot on why that is.

Low key, he put his church going auntie crowd on the back burner for a minute. His content in various shows and movie kind of got away from the religion aspect, but he seems to ramp up the absurdity and dramatic elements