Tyler Perry's Mea Culpa | Official Trailer | Netflix (2/23, Kelly Rowland, Trevante Rhodes)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why:Why are people still acting surprised? You know what you’re getting into with a Tyler Perry movie. Bruh makes over the top soap operas for black women. That’s been his formula since his stage plays lol.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Didn't watch and never plan to but damn i really thought Trevante had next as a Hollywood lead alongside Michael B and Denzel's son.

Instead he gon cap out as late 90s Taye Diggs in black chick flicks :francis:
interesting he was pan american jr championship gold medalist in sprinting. Lets hope he doesn't sprint from one trash role to the next

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
People keep telling me to watch this, but after that gay cult show he had I think he is the worst of all time. Should I waste my time with this brehs?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way Tyler had Trevantes ass all wigglin up in Kelly Rowland’s guts you know that nikka Tyler Perry’s gays ass probably instructed him to do do that.

Had this nikka twerkin bare ass
:scust:

Would have been a much better scene if Kelly was on top.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
People keep telling me to watch this, but after that gay cult show he had I think he is the worst of all time. Should I waste my time with this brehs?
Mea Culpa isn't as bad as Ruthless, but it's still a pile of doo doo. The only good things I can say about this movie are that it is shot nicely, and that Kelly Rowland and Mississippi from P-Valley look good. Everything else is :trash: