U.S.A Deploys Troops to Poland ( Russia's Doorstep )

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
US troops enter Poland, 1st deployment at Russia's doorstep

It is part of a larger commitment by President Barack Obama to protect a region that grew deeply nervous when Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014 and then began backing separatist rebels in Ukraine's east.

There are fears, however, that the enhanced security could eventually be undermined by the pro-Kremlin views of President-elect Donald Trump.

Poland and the Baltic states also feel threatened by Russia's recent deployment of nuclear-capable Iskander missiles in Kaliningrad, the Russian territory wedged between Poland and Lithuania.

But Russia says it's the one who is threatened.

"These actions threaten our interests, our security," President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday. "Especially as it concerns a third party building up its military presence near our borders. It's not even a European state."

:whoo:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Trump looking like
giphy.gif

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Belive that the presidents can declare war by themselves brehs :mjgrin:.
Not know that in politics when referencing a president's actions it typically includes those of his entire administration as well brehs

Not including his sneakily signed executive orders

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Not know that in politics when referencing a president's actions it typically includes those of his entire administration as well brehs

Not including his sneakily signed executive orders
Naw nikka you just said Obama. Like the nikka just wake up one day and says " lets start war with Russia so i can stay in office ":mjlol:. And why are you Trump supporters cape for Russia so much? Yall don't even live there :gucci:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Naw nikka you just said Obama. Like the nikka just wake up one day and says " lets start war with Russia so i can stay in office ":mjlol:. And why are you Trump supporters cape for Russia so much? Yall don't even live there :gucci:
i don't give half of a shyt about Russia lol

How about you discuss the topic instead of relying on assumptions and name calling?

When people speak on things obamas done u really think 99% of it he did himself? They have a team for a reason.

It's not about obama staying in office, if they suspend the election that gives them more time to build a case for a new election. You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand the multidimensional chess game being played right now.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why I cant take these fools seriously .... the stupidity of some of these posters is beyond real.....

One thing Ive always said I can make a better case for any of their arguments than they can ......

There are a million reasons you could give as a reason and a critique of Obama sending more troops....

But the reasons this fool posts is because Obama wants to declare war on Russia and stay in office.....

I can respect a difference of opinion, or ideology ....... but I cant respect stupidity

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russia doesn't want it with a U.S. Military who has been in War since 2001 plus tens of millions of discharged American veterans who still know how to kill and will honorably re-enlist if it comes down to it.

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
i don't give half of a shyt about Russia lol

How about you discuss the topic instead of relying on assumptions and name calling?

When people speak on things obamas done u really think 99% of it he did himself? They have a team for a reason.

It's not about obama staying in office, if they suspend the election that gives them more time to build a case for a new election. You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand the multidimensional chess game being played right now.
You do realize the election is already over :lolbron:? That's like me suspending the 2016 NBA finals :russ::russ::russ: