LOS818ANGELES

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Everyone know that Hamas = Palestinians. Over 7k children dead! You’re a fukking fakkit just like the rest of you small hat, genocidal crackas. Backed by one of the largest terrorist groups in history, who enslaved, genocided, oppressed millions of people for 500 years in counting. Imagine being on the side of white supremacist :scust: scust

LOL

THIS FORUM CONSENSUS IS SO LOST

ITS AMAZING

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Y’all like to play games but the world sees it, all of you cowards like to use hamas as blanket excuse to wipe out the Palestinians. I’m just calling it as it is fakkit, yall too cowardly to admit it but atleast your Israeli government has already publically called for a genocide on many occasions so… be more like your politicians and just admit it.

IF HAMAS RELEASES THE HOSTAGES AND WAVES THE WHITE FLAG IN ORDER TO NEGOTIATE PEACE, ALL THIS WILL BE OVER

COMMON SENSE… NOT SO COMMON ROUND HERE THO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Colonizers bomb a territory they've made an open-air prison. Same colonizers prevent the civilians from leaving that territory. Bomb them while they try to flee to the south. Bomb them in areas they know the terrorists are not. Hit UN schools and hospitals where they know civilians are sheltering. And they do this for a month. All the while the terrorists are underground in tunnels. Away from the bombing. And the colonizers know it.

That happens in every war? Ok.

HOW CAN U COLONIZE YOUR OWN HISTORIC LAND?

THIS IS CALLED DE-COLONIZATION

YOU ARE CAPING FOR A PEOPLE THAT HAVE LITERALLY COLONIZED BLACK COUNTRIES EN MASSE

that guy

Superstar
Daps
WHY WOULD I DO THAT? THATS EITHER RACIST OR GOOFY.. OR BOTH..

I KNOW U INCELS LOVE PROJECTING, SO HOW BOUT U?
You didn’t answer the question :sas2:

I’m a black American btw, not that I have to explain myself to a white man.