U.S. to let teens drive big rigs in test program to help ease supply chain shortage

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Inb4

8952550_@CaltransDistrict7_TWITTER.jpg

truck-crash-2-1542243729.jpg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Interesting... I dunno if I'd like a teen in control of something that dangerous. Though I guess someone can probably respond with other things we trust teens with that are just as dangerous. I can't think of any myself though

Jobs in the military

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Just a reminder the government don't care about nobody. Especially your neighbor. And especially YOU

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get your point but this really isn't the case for Trucking. As long as you have 1 year experience, if you are making less than 55k driving a Class A vehicle, it's basically your own fault

A lot of the new age men don't want to fck with manual labor anymore.. I also read an article where chinese kids don't even want to run the family business after the parent retire..

These new generation humans are going in a completely different direction than the previous..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I get your point but this really isn't the case for Trucking. As long as you have 1 year experience, if you are making less than 55k driving a Class A vehicle, it's basically your own fault
"it's your own fault" is the type of slick talk people use to pay people less money.
it's right up there with people deliberately not hiring black folks then saying "they don't want to work".

we know what this is and yall don't need to keep arguing just to argue. people are greedy as fukk in america and they doing everything possible to feed that greed. How do we go from "fast food is unskilled teenager work" to "teens can do linehaul supply chain driving"?