UFC 208 [2/11] "Hello Brooklyn" (Holm/de Randamie, Silva/Brunson, Jacaré/Boetsch, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
GDR seems really relaxed and isn't letting the moment get to her, I think she's about to bomb on Holly :whew:

The cheap seats are going for $90 and seats near the cage are going for $500.
woulda went for cheap seats but this weather is a no for me across the board

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Holm was the champ and UFC didn't even care so win or lose shes pretty much irrelevant either way

Still pulling for her tho

She was in the co-main of Conor and Nate's first PPV, headlined a UFC On Fox card, and is main eventing a PPV to be the inaugural 145 champion after losing two fights in a row.

If she's irrelevant to the fans, it's not because the UFC hasn't given her chances.

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps

I'd get all up in that athletic pwuseh
Who got a stream for the kid I'm not going to some bar. Only cac bars show it and I'm not in the mood

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She was in the co-main of Conor and Nate's first PPV, headlined a UFC On Fox card, and is main eventing a PPV to be the inaugural 145 champion after losing two fights in a row.

If she's irrelevant to the fans, it's not because the UFC hasn't given her chances.
:russ:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm predicting Cannonier in an upset over Glover because I refuse to believe you can recover from getting bodied by Rumble the way he did without significant damage to your chin. His HP can't be back at 100 yet.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm predicting Cannonier in an upset over Glover because I refuse to believe you can recover from getting bodied by Rumble the way he did without significant damage to your chin. His HP can't be back at 100 yet.
I don't know man it doesn't feel like an upset, jared is on the rise in a new div while Glover is 37, has had a title fight already was outclassed and lost spectacularly to the 2nd best person in the division. He's plateaued with an already written story only fight he needs to have at this point is against gus