UFC 246 On ESPN+ PPV [1/18] “Return Of The Mac” (Conor McGregor/Cowboy Cerrone, Holm/Pennington)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Raquel “Rocky” Pennington

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
My rig wasn't ready for this match! The internet spiked but I was ready to fix it just in time for the match. Nice fight, the stage looked bloody afterwards tough.

At least I made 0,12€ on € paid for this.

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
The prelims were good after all, I expected the fights to be good but it just needed some bigger names. Dober fukked Haqparast up bad, throwing that kick blank was a bad idea, if you're not mixing some hands in before or stepping to the side you're always open for a power shot counter :usure:
Sodiq looked good he's been fun to watch for a while, I'm excited to see who he'll fight next that featherweight top 15 is full of entertaining fighters and good strikers :takedat:
I hate Modafferi's face and style but Maycee had no chance after that knee injury.
Missed the ending of the Pettis fight, he looked better on the feet which was to be expected but Ferreira had some slick takedowns:ehh:

Holm and Pennington was boring as fukk I almost completely fell asleep before the main event because of that shytty ass fight :pacspit:

As expected Conor fukked Cowboy's shyt up, those shoulder strikes were actually vicious like he literally pivoted into it like a real strike.:damn:
Thinking about it again you can't really get good punches in that position, good knees to the body, maybe uppercuts but then you lose your hand position, it seems pretty safe to throw the shoulder and as we saw in this fight you can catch the mouth and nose like that and bust those shyts bad.:leon:
Anyway, it's not really a win to be gassed off of, dominant win for sure but you don't get in title conversations by beating Cowboy:wow:
They should give him Masvidal or Gaethje as a second fight and maybe give him that option select title shot by the end of the year.
I see Mayweather on Instagram posting some shyt about May Mac 2 though but hopefully Conor focuses on his UFC career:whoa:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
giphy.gif

The true ww GOAT. I will smash your boy again guys!!!

dana JUST said the fight to make is masvidal/usman :dwillhuh:

Dont they hate each other? I think that fight and lead up would probably be the most fun. But masvidal wants the McGregor payday first.

JKO123

Banned
Daps
when did Dana say that ?

And if Khabib is the winner he won’t necessarily take that fight. He said he won’t at least
at the press conference Dana said that's the fight to make and kept insisting Khabib-Conor is next.

to me, if i were to rank the fights in order from a monetary standpoint:

1. Floyd
2. Pacquiao
3. Khabib
4. Masvidal
5. Diaz III
6. Usman