UFC 246 On ESPN+ PPV [1/18] “Return Of The Mac” (Conor McGregor/Cowboy Cerrone, Holm/Pennington)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Raquel “Rocky” Pennington

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I'm a huge Jorge fan, but let's be real he is a journeyman, and is beatable

Connor's biggest problem fighting Jorge is his gas tank.

I favor mas because of his durability and chin, but I fell like Conor is the more skilled fighter.
Masvidal is one of the best boxers in the division and he has an unbreakable will
I think conor will get his shots in but he won't beat Jorge at this stage
Jorge also has good grappling also

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
at the press conference Dana said that's the fight to make and kept insisting Khabib-Conor is next.

to me, if i were to rank the fights in order from a monetary standpoint:

1. Floyd
2. Pacquiao
3. Khabib
4. Masvidal
5. Diaz III
6. Usman
Canelo too but he'd get seriously hurt trying that

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think Stephen A went in on him a lil extra cuz of how Cerrone was acting in that First Take interview

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But jorge would wash connor

Why? Because he beat a washed Askren/Diaz and a massive limited skill weight cheat in Till? You guys seem to forget this dude has double digit losses and was dropping decision to Thompson less than two years ago

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Masvidal is one of the best boxers in the division and he has an unbreakable will
I think conor will get his shots in but he won't beat Jorge at this stage
Jorge also has good grappling also
IV been following jorge for a long time, he is a hit and miss kinda fighter, he doesn't always show up. You can say he has a unbreakable will but he looked pretty defeated in that Wonderboy fight, he also looked like he kinda was giving up vs Maia.

Conor would give him alot of problems the first few rounds.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cuz they have Beef. And khabib whooped his ass and his teams ass after the fight :mjlol:

But to me... that’s just it, once you whoop a mans ass, take his soul and beat his team up.

There is no more benefit to fighting him again.

Im with Khabib, he’s done with Connor and Connor is in his rear mirror.

Dana in an interview said “bu bu but that’s what Connor wants”

But Connor ain’t the champ and it should be about what the champ wants, if Dana gonna try to force this cuz he D riding Connor. Then he REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYY needs to financially overcompensate him for this

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
But to me... that’s just it, once you whoop a mans ass, take his soul and beat his team up.

There is no more benefit to fighting him again.

Im with Khabib, he’s done with Connor and Connor is in his rear mirror.

Dana in an interview said “bu bu but that’s what Connor wants”

But Connor ain’t the champ and it should be about what the champ wants, if Dana gonna try to force this cuz he D riding Connor. Then he REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYY needs to financially overcompensate him for this

Ahh ok I feel you breh. i agree with you. dana is a fakkit and a whore for money

Daps
IV been following jorge for a long time, he is a hit and miss kinda fighter, he doesn't always show up. You can say he has a unbreakable will but he looked pretty defeated in that Wonderboy fight, he also looked like he kinda was giving up vs Maia.

Conor would give him alot of problems the first few rounds.
Oh most def conor would get his shots in but mas looks much more polished than in those fights and I just don't think conor can hang with him in later rounds

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Masivdal is a completely different fighter than he was before that year long layoff he took before wrecking Till.

He has a killer instinct to try to win the fight himself instead of relying on the judges to give him a win which is why he's been a 50/50 fighter for most of his career. A fighter with that all or nothing mentality is very dangerous and he's diciplined.

His gas tank stays on full and his grappling is better than Conor's so he all ready has 2 advantages along with being a bigger fighter.

Then you gotta look at guys like Usman that are freakishly strong, explosive and will take you down at will.

Convington will put that pressure on him and would be on that attack from bell to bell...Conor would get mauled.

shyt even Woodley and Edwards would beat Conor. The upper echelon of the WW division is a whole different beast.