UFC 276 On ESPN+ PPV [7/2] “International Fight Week: Australasian Invasion” (Adesanya/Cannonier, Volkanovski/Holloway)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Event: UFC 276: “Adesanya vs. Cannonier”
Date: Sat., July 2, 2022
Broadcast: ESPN, ABC, ESPN+ PPV (6 p.m. ET “Prelims” | 10 p.m. ET PPV PPV Main Card)

UFC 276 PPV Main Event on ESPN+:

185 lbs.: UFC Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya vs. Jared Cannonier

UFC 276 PPV Co-Main Event on ESPN+:

145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway

UFC 276 PPV Main Card on ESPN+(10 p.m. ET):

185 lbs.: Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira
125 lbs.: Lauren Murphy vs. Miesha Tate
135 lbs.: Pedro Munhoz vs. Sean O’Malley

UFC 276 Prelims Card on ABC/ESPN/ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Brad Riddell vs. Jalin Turner
170 lbs.: Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena
170 lbs: Ian Garry vs. Gabe Green
155 lbs.: Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller

UFC 276 Early Prelims Card on ESPN+ (6 p.m. ET):

125 lbs.: Jessica Eye vs. Maycee Barber
185 lbs.: Uriah Hall vs. Andre Muniz
185 lbs.: Brad Tavares vs. Dricus du Plessis
135 lbs.: Jessica Rose-Clark vs. Julija Stoliarenko

*Fight card, bout order and number of fights remain subject to change due to COVID-19.*

stylebender-goat-middleweight-champ-stylebender.gif

LFG :eat:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Should be a good card as hard as a root for Max. This might be it I don’t think he’s gotten any better or added anything new to his game. While volk I’ve seen make strides to become great. I’m rooting for him but he gotta bring it and hopefully we see some new things in the ring from him.

That Sean Strickland Vs Pereira should be a good one wanna see if Strickland tries to get him to the ground early.

O’Malley always bring exciting fights.

:blessed:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Whats up with Izzy and this finger nail polish bullshyt? Just watched the second embedded, he losing me with that shyt and the pearls. Is he gay? Bi? Other then that this a fire ass card on paper. Hope Munez beat the shyt out of O'Malley. And the jab,jab,jab shyt not gonna work for Strickland I think he gets put to sleep with that deadly ass left hook from Alex.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Whats up with Izzy and this finger nail polish bullshyt? Just watched the second embedded, he losing me with that shyt and the pearls. Is he gay? Bi? Other then that this a fire ass card on paper. Hope Munez beat the shyt out of O'Malley. And the jab,jab,jab shyt not gonna work for Strickland I think he gets put to sleep with that deadly ass left hook from Alex.

A lot of MMA fighters wear nail polish. It hardens the nails, and makes it less likely that they chip or crack. Chuck Liddell was the first guy I remember seeing do it and that was over 15 years ago.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Probably can make some money betting against O'Malley, they'll overate him like they usually do.

Everything else maybe goes as expected

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Max has been one of my fav fighters for a long time now but Volk is an Aussie so gotta go for the home team still. Torn on this one, I think Volk will get it but I would love to see Max win.