UFC 286 On ESPN+ PPV [3/18 @ 5 pm ET] “Look At Me Now!” (Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman III)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Event: UFC 286: “Edwards vs. Usman 3”
Date: Sat., March 18, 2023
Broadcast: ESPN+ PPV, ESPN2, ESPN+
Start time: 1 p.m. ET Prelims | 5 p.m. ET Main Card

UFC 286 PPV Main Event On ESPN+:

170 lbs.: UFC Welterweight champion Leon Edwards vs. Kamaru Usman

UFC 286 PPV Main Card On ESPN+(5 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Rafael Fiziev vs. Justin Gaethje
170 lbs.: Gunnar Nelson vs. Bryan Barberena
125 lbs.: Jennifer Maia vs. Casey O’Neill
185 lbs.: Roman Dolidze vs. Marvin Vettori

UFC 286 ‘Prelims’ Card On ESPN2, ESPN+ (3 p.m. ET):

145 lbs.: Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jack Shore
155 lbs.: Chris Duncan vs. Omar Morales
155 lbs.: Yanal Ashmoz vs. Sam Patterson
125 lbs.: Jafel Filho vs. Muhammad Mokaev

UFC 286 Early Prelims Card On ESPN+ (1 p.m. ET):

145 lbs.: Lerone Murphy vs. Gabriel Santos
185 lbs.: Christian Leroy Duncan vs. Dusko Todorovic
125 lbs.: Malcolm Gordon vs. Jake Hadley
125 lbs.: Luana Carolina vs. Joanne Wood
155 lbs.: Jai Herbert vs. Ludovit Klein
125 lbs.: Veronica Macedo vs. Juliana Miller
*Fight card, bout order and amount of fights remain subject to change.*

200w.gif

full

profound

technique
Daps
The kick was the only weapon he used that worked. It was just a good kick...In his head, he forgot about the four rounds before the kick.

looks like Usman himself forgot he was taken down and mounted in round 1, so that round belonged to Leon.

i wonder if Leon's thinking how it would have went if he used ground and pound instead of going for the choke.

in rewatching rounds 1 & 5 of their fight, what i didn't notice live was that Usman potentially faked being low blowed and got a break when Leon kicked him to the waistline.

i doubt Leon is unaware of the things he can build on in the trilogy.

other things working against Kamaru would be age and that this is relatively quick turnaround for such a bad KO. besides that, Leon hasn't lost in London and as it happens England is the one foreign land where i dont believe they give any fukks about how fights are scored. i've seen mexico give esparza the victory vs grasso when they didnt really have to, australia gave it to islam when they could have went draw or even Volk and nobody could do anything...i dont think London will be that kind to Kamaru if it's even remotely close.

Last edited:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Usman is going to come correct this time. No more coasting and getting comfortable.

I like Leon, but he's getting mauled this fight.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
looks like Usman himself forgot he was taken down and mounted in round 1, so that round belonged to Leon.

i wonder if he's thinking how it would have went if he used ground and pound instead of going for the choke.

in rewatching rounds 1 & 5 of their fight, what i didn't notice live was that Usman potentially faked being low blowed and got a break when Leon kicked him to the waistline.

i doubt Leon is unaware of the things he can build on in the trilogy.

other things working against Kamaru would be age and that this is relatively quick turnaround for such a bad KO. besides that, Leon hasn't lost in London and as it happens England is the one foreign land where i dont believe they give any fukks about how fights are scored. i've seen mexico give esparza the victory vs grasso when they didnt really have to, australia gave it to islam when they could have went draw or even Volk and nobody could do anything...i dont think London will be that kind to Kamaru if it's even remotely close.

Yeah, that could have been career altering. Usman got knocked stiffed, and we’ve seen guys that have never recovered after getting finished like that.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Got Usman in the rematch

He was handling Leon in rounds 2-4 until that last split second KO, don't think he'll get caught again or get caught off guard with the takedown like he did in that 1st round

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
MMA is my favorite sport, but I’m about to stop paying for every card….this shyt is waaaay to expensive. But I’m a addict :skip:

And is it just me or has Barberena been on like three PPV‘s recently….I really need to start to limit myself to which PPV I should buy.