UFC 286 On ESPN+ PPV [3/18 @ 5 pm ET] “Look At Me Now!” (Leon Edwards/Kamaru Usman III)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
MMA is my favorite sport, but I’m about to stop paying for every card….this shyt is waaaay to expensive. But I’m a addict :skip:

And is it just me or has Barberena been on like three PPV‘s recently….I really need to start to limit myself to which PPV I should buy.
How do you afford this shyt? They have an event like every week .

QBN

All Star
Daps
MMA is my favorite sport, but I’m about to stop paying for every card….this shyt is waaaay to expensive. But I’m a addict :skip:

And is it just me or has Barberena been on like three PPV‘s recently….I really need to start to limit myself to which PPV I should buy.
Just stream it for free like all hardcore fans do :heh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

There’s no place around you that shows the fights?

The movie theater that I go to shows all the UFC PPVs. I’ve watched every show there for the last two years or so.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

The movie theater that I go to shows all the UFC PPVs. I’ve watched every show there for the last two years or so.
I didn’t even know theaters show fights…..I’ve tried to go to a sports bar before in my area, but they had the fights on mute and college football through the speakers.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

Also do they play the full card in theaters …early prelims to the main event….I watch every fight

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m like when did Dan Hardy’s wife start fighting in the UFC and then realize it was that Macedo chick who I thought was cut 3 years ago. This girls really be fukking/marrying for training

profound

technique
Daps
''could very well be 2-0 hardy''

yeah ya think :dahell:

gotta leave room for the possibility of a robbery :mjlol: