when-u-open-the-front-facing-camera-on-accident-damn-9556839.png

I'm ugly but I got a pretty dikk:banderas:

:dame:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I was teased about my looks because i look vastly different than the other school kids (mostly white kids) which led me to feel less than. As i i got older I felt like I wasn't anything special and tried to conform to whatever was poppin so I could end up a generic clone to hopefully squeak by in terms of attractiveness. Also I didn't know what were signs that female was interested in me so I just floated through space assuming i was average at best. I mentioned to @Donovan Gumby I had skin color issues with a real life account of me talking to a girl in high school saying that I stayed out of the sun to get lighter and her saying oh yea I can tell

:francis:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I was teased about my looks because i look vastly different than the other school kids (mostly white kids) which led me to feel less than. As i i got older I felt like I wasn't anything special and tried to conform to whatever was poppin so I could end up a generic clone to hopefully squeak by in terms of attractiveness. Also I didn't know what were signs that female was interested in me so I just floated through space assuming i was average at best. I mentioned to @Donovan Gumby I had skin color issues with a real life account of me talking to a girl in high school saying that I stayed out of the sun to get lighter and her saying oh yea I can tell

:francis:
R u Indian and black?