dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
I was bullied throughout school bad for being ugly and I don't have many childhood pictures. I can also count on my hands the amount of times I've been complimented to my face

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
How do I know? Because women don't check for me like that.

I think I have an uglier personality than I look physically, which makes things worse :mjcry:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
A lot of us aren't really ugly, but we feel like we are. Sometimes it comes off as attention whoring, but no one cares to understand why you feel how you do.

I personally feel ugly sometimes because of constant rejection and being told that other women look better than me.

Why do y'all feel ugly?
:mjcry:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Being ugly ain't even that bad. It's the short nikkas that have it the worst.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ppl just gonna throw this in your face later. Its not smart to ever tell ppl what you are insecure about.
This is why for the longest time I never said much, but then I realized there's nothing to hide and I can handle people on here who try to use those things against me. If you real then you shouldn't worry about hiding something because someone else might use it against you. That's elementary school fear of bullying shyt.

I've already went through that. Both males and females on here have tried to use the things I posted on here against me and they've all failed each time. They only succeeded with their kewl kid friends who will cheer on anything they do.