Ugly set help. Any tips and tricks?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
First thing you need to do OP is disregard everything these nikkas have said.

They're going to give you false hope with abstract bullshyt unmeasureable advice such as "confidence" and "mouthpiece". They will lie and say, as presumably straight men, they always see ugly guys with 8s, 9s, and 10s.

I am a fly ass hood nikka and women tell me I'm charming and funny. Yet, they don't fukk me.

But still I persevere. I will give you the REAL game:

1. You have to accept that online dating and social media will NOT work for you ever. Unless you look like a high profile scammer like Hushpuppi.

2. As an ugly man, you need a "hook" aka polarization. Ugly men (and average men honestly) are straight up invisible to women. You need something about you that stands out. Be the guy with a bunch of tattoos on his face. Be a super overly muscular guy. Dye your hair green. You need something wild. These things won't make women suddenly wet, but you become polarizing which essentially acts as a funnel and brings in women who are into those specific things.

3. You need to become devious. Being ugly with a heart is a death sentence. Get rid of your heart. This means you need to be willing to manipulate women. You wanna know how I used to actually get women? I promised them commitment and played the waiting game. Women don't want to have casual sex with ugly guys. Find yourself a frumpy bytch and court her like a motherfukker. "Lovebomb" the shyt out of her, while trying to escalate. Escalation is key here. You need to act damn near thirsty. She's either gonna block you or give in to the pressure. This is simp game, but the twist is that you won't actually give her commitment in the end. Note: This will not work on attractive women with decent options.

4. Get an Onlyfans poppin and do collabs

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They're going to give you false hope with abstract bullshyt unmeasureable advice such as "confidence" and "mouthpiece". They will lie and say, as presumably straight men, they always see ugly guys with 8s, 9s, and 10s.

I am a fly ass hood nikka and women tell me I'm charming and funny. Yet, they don't fukk me.

1. You have to accept that online dating and social media will NOT work for you ever. Unless you look like a high profile scammer like Hushpuppi.

2. As an ugly man, you need a "hook" aka polarization. Ugly men (and average men honestly) are straight up invisible to women. You need something about you that stands out. Be the guy with a bunch of tattoos on his face. Be a super overly muscular guy. Dye your hair green. You need something wild. These things won't make women suddenly wet, but you become polarizing which essentially acts as a funnel and brings in women who are into those specific things.

3. You need to become devious. Being ugly with a heart is a death sentence. Get rid of your heart. This means you need to be willing to manipulate women. You wanna know how I used to actually get women? I promised them commitment and played the waiting game. Women don't want to have casual sex with ugly guys. Find yourself a frumpy bytch and court her like a motherfukker. "Lovebomb" the shyt out of her, while trying to escalate. Escalation is key here. You need to act damn near thirsty. She's either gonna block you or give in to the pressure. This is simp game, but the twist is that you won't actually give her commitment in the end. Note: This will not work on attractive women with decent options.

/thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why were you out the dating game for so long
I went to rehab 6 years ago. After that I isolated myself and thought I could live alone; just working and doing whatever the fukk I wanted (which was normally music, video games, and reading). I started to drink again after 5 years sober, and I want to be social. I want a girlfriend and a relationship. It brought me back into the world. When I was completely sober my life sucked. Getting sober was good for me, but it also ruined my life. Now that I'm off that shyt, I'm back in life. Hopefully I can find somebody

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You are fighting a losing battle with online dating
Either get your ass out here in this real world and build yourself up like an RPG lead character
With different hobbies and activities for singles
Or shyt the fukk up and sit on the sideline
It’s 2024, if you can’t get any of this low self esteem p*ssy flooding the streets
Ugly or handsome
It’s a YOU problem

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
So, I recently discovered I was ugly set after some dating app exploration. I'm not getting very many likes, and the likes I'm getting are from less than attractive women with kids. I've been out of the dating game for like 6 years, and recently just got back into it. How does ugly set compete in the dating game? Are there any tips or tricks? I mean, I'm of average weight, 6'2", but must have an ugly set face or something. shyt's hard out here.
Online dating is not a good representation of that. I've smashed my fair share off those, but I can pick up way hotter women in real life.

You don't need to be a male model to get a lot of pvssy. Relax