Ugly set help. Any tips and tricks?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Yeah, my pics could be better. I'm bad at taking pics. I need to get a photographer to post pics of me looking good or something.
You take your own pics? Selfies?

That'd be like 50% of the problem right there. Sell yourself man. Get a friend to take dope pics in different fly outfits and in different settings. Show some cool vacation stuff. Interests.

Most dudes have not results on these apps because they don't seem well put-together to women. Gotta present well.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You take your own pics? Selfies?

That'd be like 50% of the problem right there. Sell yourself man. Get a friend to take dope pics in different fly outfits and in different settings. Show some cool vacation stuff. Interests.

Most dudes have not results on these apps because they don't seem well put-together to women. Gotta present well.
Invite a friend over to take pictures of you shirtless.

When you asking him include the wink emoji so he knows you doing it for p*ssy.

Giselle

Daps
So, I recently discovered I was ugly set after some dating app exploration. I'm not getting very many likes, and the likes I'm getting are from less than attractive women with kids. I've been out of the dating game for like 6 years, and recently just got back into it. How does ugly set compete in the dating game? Are there any tips or tricks? I mean, I'm of average weight, 6'2", but must have an ugly set face or something. shyt's hard out here.
Post your pic and I will help you with the truth

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You're only ugly to the women who find you ugly

Stay in your store. You can't shop there.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Maybe work on your personality :mjlol:

The audacity :laff:

Daps
drinking will have you on uglier than usual mode. i mean.... its literally poison so what you expect? so you may want to try a ny resolution lol

but other than that there is procedures.... a lil razzle dazzle, chemical face peel to get the skin skining, teeth whitening or straightening, etc.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m chatting with a few girls, and I gotta say these girls are terrible at conversations. I gotta lead fukking every question :comeon:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I’m chatting with a few girls, and I gotta say these girls are terrible at conversations. I gotta lead fukking every question :comeon:

theres only 1 question............

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

word to @certified :wow:

(pause:dame:)