Ukraine looking more like Russia's Vietnam everyday. 800k Russians fled the country since February, many are draft dodgers

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I wonder if the powers that be in the West engineered the UN conversations as bait to draw Putin out and expose and deplete whatever resources and support he might have had. Really looks like theater at this point.
Nah bro this was all Putin over playing his hand

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if the powers that be in the West engineered the UN conversations as bait to draw Putin out and expose and deplete whatever resources and support he might have had. Really looks like theater at this point.
Taking Crimea emboldened Putty. He started believing his own ignorant press clippings about his supposed greatness and about Russia being a super power. To make matters worse he made an ignorant unlearned corrupt stooge American President, Trump, bow before him.

So the West didn't set him up. They always knew that he was a hack and that his country was weak and poor.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
believe nato news outlets about russia breh
Would you want to die in an unprovoked war that your country is losing? Had ukraine bombed a thousand Russian unprovoked. They would have no issue finding people wanting blood. Now you just have a bunch of soldiers that want to be go home because they are fighting in a pointless war.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking Crimea emboldened Putty. He started believing his own ignorant press clippings about his supposed greatness and about Russia being a super power. To make matters worse he made an ignorant unlearned corrupt stooge American President, Trump, bow before him.

So the West didn't set him up. They always knew that he was a hack and that his country was weak and poor.

We're very lucky Biden won the presidency. I don't believe Ukraine would have held out with Trump at the helm. American HIMARS are what turned the war.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're very lucky Biden won the presidency. I don't believe Ukraine would have held out with Trump at the helm. American HIMARS are what turned the war.
The thing is that Russia invaded Crimea in 2014 when Obama and Biden were in power. So Russian regional aggression has been a thing for a while now even before Trump.