Ukraine looking more like Russia's Vietnam everyday. 800k Russians fled the country since February, many are draft dodgers

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
As the Vice President with a large amount of experience on international security issues Biden should have been able to sway Obama.
Sounds like Obama went against peoples advice.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
believe nato news outlets about russia breh
Word, we only using 2% of our army
pbxoe57.png

Daps
I wonder if the powers that be in the West engineered the UN conversations as bait to draw Putin out and expose and deplete whatever resources and support he might have had. Really looks like theater at this point.

Nah bro this was all Putin over playing his hand

Combination of both. Don't forget that this is also retaliation for Putin installing his puppet over here and trying to destroy democracy. Biden said that Putin would pay. This is him paying.

Daps
Obama hesitated… the White House wanted to avoid a confrontation with Russia.

As the Vice President with a large amount of experience on international security issues Biden should have been able to sway Obama.

I'm glad Obama didn't do it. He couldn't start a new war as president or he would have gotten beat down in the press, especially considering American Putin-worshiping started while he was President. If you think he faced opposition, it would have been in a completely different stratosphere had he gone to war with Russia. Biden is the only one that could have done this.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The thing is that Russia invaded Crimea in 2014 when Obama and Biden were in power. So Russian regional aggression has been a thing for a while now even before Trump.
Ukraine was not prepared in 2014, their military was ill-equipped and not trained. Since that time, they have received more training from the US, and obviously advanced weaponry now.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The thing is that Russia invaded Crimea in 2014 when Obama and Biden were in power. So Russian regional aggression has been a thing for a while now even before Trump.
Ukraine was not prepared in 2014, their military was ill-equipped and not trained. Since that time, they have received more training from the US, and obviously advanced weaponry now.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I'm glad Obama didn't do it. He couldn't start a new war as president or he would have gotten beat down in the press, especially considering American Putin-worshiping started while he was President. If you think he faced opposition, it would have been in a completely different stratosphere had he gone to war with Russia. Biden is the only one that could have done this.
As much as Biden sucks in certain matters, his tough on Russia policy is really save the country from even more turmoil