Uncle Murda and Taxstone on the Combat Jack Show

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Lol I thoght about starting one a while ago I just wasn't comfortable being on a mic (which is probably obvious when u listen ... Maybe not tho)

I finally figured out 1. I have to step out of my comfort zone if I wanted to make my mark. 2. I was getting bored with my site and being popular on Twitter. I kinda pioneered that whole trolling on Twitter thing and it got old. 3. I lowkey always been into radio growing up listening to Howard stern so... Yea .. Here I am ..

https://m.soundcloud.com/church-for-the-wild

Been getting very good feedback. Would appreciate some from you.

(Answer was mad long my bad lmao )
All good, I am in same situation. Been interviewing people for mad long so started a podcast and interviewed Diamond Dallas Page peep it, quality is rough it was my first time recording . I was just messin with you, you done started tons of waves.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Lol I thoght about starting one a while ago I just wasn't comfortable being on a mic (which is probably obvious when u listen ... Maybe not tho)

I finally figured out 1. I have to step out of my comfort zone if I wanted to make my mark. 2. I was getting bored with my site and being popular on Twitter. I kinda pioneered that whole trolling on Twitter thing and it got old. 3. I lowkey always been into radio growing up listening to Howard stern so... Yea .. Here I am ..

Listening to the latest ep now. Pretty good

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Struggle guest... Uncle murda?

:childplease:

If the show hurting for guests just have a throwback shyt talking session with the old crew, not everything has to be bout artist interviews

Was just thinking about that. I do enjoy the stories from guests but with a lot of other podcasts I like to just here them talk and pop shyt/drop gems.

The artie Lang interview is legendary tho.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Struggle guest... Uncle murda?

:childplease:

If the show hurting for guests just have a throwback shyt talking session with the old crew, not everything has to be bout artist interviews

How I felt. I might skip this one.

Don't really need to give Uncle Murda an hour or so of my listening time. I'm good, lol.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Some of Combat Jack guests for the past couple months havent made any sense. His podcast is great when he's interviewing artists and people wit long history in the music biz but now it seems like he's just gettin anybody he can to get on his show

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell asleep listening to this one. Not really interested in Murda's long storied past.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Some of Combat Jack guests for the past couple months havent made any sense. His podcast is great when he's interviewing artists and people wit long history in the music biz but now it seems like he's just gettin anybody he can to get on his show

the Shawn Pen ep was dope, great stories & i never even knew who the guy was. J Cole ep was cool even though i'm not much of a fan, Ras Kass was a great surprise & great episode, Sadat X, PRhyme. the throwback episodes that come when you subscribe to itunes are dope too, it let's me re listen to old joints i forgot about or hear ones i never checked before. he does have some left field choices sometimes IMO (like Uncle Murda) but it's always a dope episode.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

:ehh: Cant remember where I heard about this... If it was on here, randomly browsing podcasts or what... Dope name. Ima check it out