Uncle Murda and Taxstone on the Combat Jack Show

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
the Shawn Pen ep was dope, great stories & i never even knew who the guy was. J Cole ep was cool even though i'm not much of a fan, Ras Kass was a great surprise & great episode, Sadat X, PRhyme. the throwback episodes that come when you subscribe to itunes are dope too, it let's me re listen to old joints i forgot about or hear ones i never checked before. he does have some left field choices sometimes IMO (like Uncle Murda) but it's always a dope episode.
Are you Davey D? I used to peep the breakdown FM interviews. There were some epic ones.

I agree with one of the previous posters, I appreciate Jack more so for the Hip Hop history more than anything. People who have been in the game for years and years and have stories and behind the scene info. I want some veteran a+r's on and I still want Dj Magic Mike on the show badly!

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Are you Davey D? I used to peep the breakdown FM interviews. There were some epic ones.

I agree with one of the previous posters, I appreciate Jack more so for the Hip Hop history more than anything. People who have been in the game for years and years and have stories and behind the scene info. I want some veteran a+r's on and I still want Dj Magic Mike on the show badly!

Nah breh that's not me, dude is a legend from the Bay tho from what I've heard about him and read his interviews etc.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Some people I'd like to hear him interview this year:

Nas
KRS-One
Howie Tee
Ice Cube
Brother J (X-Clan)
Big Boi (Outkast)
Showbiz and AG
Fat Joe
Snoop Dogg
Alkaholiks
Method Man
AZ
Cam'ron (He did one before but I'd like a new one since Combat got much better at interviews)
Beanie Sigel

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate no idea what Pete brings to the show other than to mention he's been to jail before ever God damn podcast.
Pete sounded borderline retarded on this one.. His "stating the obvious" ass observations are getting ridiculous...

I hope Dallas comes back at least for a couple of episodes..

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hate no idea what Pete brings to the show other than to mention he's been to jail before ever God damn podcast.

LMAOOO smh. Now days that's it with Premium.

Listen back to the TBT episodes and you'll see his personality shined more. The old episodes were as much about the cast of characters (Combat, Dallas, Premium, Matt Raz, Just Blaze, A-King, Benhameen) as it was about the guest. Hell, there were episodes where Premium (ex. the Toure episodes) was the backbone the entire show.

AZ was on an episode a while back BTW
http://thecombatjackshow.com/show/5277/

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LMAOOO smh. Now days that's it with Premium.

Listen back to the TBT episodes and you'll see his personality shined more. The old episodes were as much about the cast of characters (Combat, Dallas, Premium, Matt Raz, Just Blaze, A-King, Benhameen) as it was about the guest. Hell, there were episodes where Premium (ex. the Toure episodes) was the backbone the entire show.

AZ was on an episode a while back BTW
http://thecombatjackshow.com/show/5277/

Oh I know, been listening to CJ for years and years. But Premium now is so bad lol