Uncomfortable Question. Who would you vote for if this happened: Harris vs. Trump or Harris vs. DeSantis

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Let's say Biden drops out due to health reasons and the final ticket for President is Kamala Harris vs. Trump. Who are you voting for?

Second alternate universe scenario. Biden backs again and Trump is indicted from one of his many charges making him ineligible to run. Who would you vote for then, Kamala Harris or Ron Desantis.

I know someone other than myself thought of this shyt. :manny:

Disclaimer. I used Harris twice because there really isn't going to be a Democratic primary.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The only right answer is Harris since even thought Democrats are war mongering hypocrites, at least they are not erasing basic liberties or looking to suppress the vote and make life harder for Americans in general, there is absolutely nothing positive about conservative governments, specially the republicans in America.

With all that said, the democratic voting public should had let the leadership know that they don't want a fukking corpse or this clown to run but here we are.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'd never vote Republican under any circumstances

I'm not voting for Biden

I hate Kamala but I'd give her a shot

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd party or no vote, I'm already there, it wouldn't change anything for me....