Uncomfortable Question. Who would you vote for if this happened: Harris vs. Trump or Harris vs. DeSantis

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Kamala wouldn't be the nominee. The primary hasn't even started and she's not winning a primary.
It's a hypothetical, stop making it complicated and answer the question. We both know you hate having to actually put it in words that you'd be forced to vote for Kamala so let's get it out of the way lil bro. :mjgrin:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's a hypothetical, stop making it complicated and answer the question. We both know you hate having to actually put it in words that you'd be forced to vote for Kamala so let's get it out of the way lil bro. :mjgrin:
Give a hypothetical that makes sense politically and I would give a straight answer. What you are proposing I don't believe would happen.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The better question would be who would you vote for in party primaries. They’re more consequential when it comes to what I expect from a leader.

There is nothing that republicans do or support to that doesn’t offend me. I don’t care if Jesus Christ himself ran with Nas as the VP, in never voting for a republican.