Undisputed 140 King: Terence "Bud" Crawford vs. Julius Indongo (ESPN, Aug 19)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:camby: you didnt think he would be on the nikka heels so you holdin on. I feel you. but its inevitable, Crawfords time is here.

He on Ward's heels?:dead:

I knew yall Crawford stans would eventually cross the line....didnt think a fighter the caliber of Indongo would be the one to make yall flip the switch though:mjlol:

Fight at least a Chad Dawson caliber opponent first Lil Bud-dy...and make sure to dominate & make him quit:soggangumad:

#SOGGang

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
nikka need to fight more than 1/2 a time a year. he aint Floyd :comeon:

now need to find someone else now that he cant keep beating up on Kovalev.

you nikkas disservicing yourselves by thinkin a nikka can just sit on top of the ratings while other nikkas is grindin and he just gone stay there. :francis:

Slandering the Son of God on a Sunday:picard:

You Lil Buddy stans have no couth:hhh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He beat a prime Arthur Abraham (who was a favorite to win the tourney), prime Froch, prime Dawson, prime Barrera, & prime Kovalev....twice. 3 of those fights were against guys ranked on the P4P list.:soggangumad:

His resume from 2010 until today alone separates him far away from Crawford....and you talking about Ward isnt the clear cut #1 Boxer today & acting as if there is a debate to be had about Ward or Crawford?:dahell:

Because of wins over Postol & Indongo?:what:

:dwillhuh:

:camby: with that back in the day shyt. nikka cant stay on top forever by winning a big fight every 6 years.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:camby: with that back in the day shyt. nikka cant stay on top forever by winning a big fight every 6 years.

:comeon:

Who's resume better over the last 2 years between them then?:dwillhuh:

Andre Ward top 3 wins since 2015: Sullivan Barrera, Sergey Kovalev, Sergey Kovalev.

Terrence Crawford top 3 wins since 2015: Viktor Postol, Felix Diaz, Julius Indongo.

:usure:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He on Ward's heels?:dead:

I knew yall Crawford stans would eventually cross the line....didnt think a fighter the caliber of Indongo would be the one to make yall flip the switch though:mjlol:

Fight at least a Chad Dawson caliber opponent first Lil Bud-dy...and make sure to dominate & make him quit:soggangumad:

#SOGGang

your boy was unofficially retired. yet you think he Mayweather status or something. he wasnt P4P # when he beat Dawson. he only recently got that distinction. so enjoy it. when I say on his heels, I dont see how you can debate that. he moves up each time he fights and dominates. which is pretty often.

:cape: for a guy who makes more money as a commentator than a fighter brehs

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Who's resume better over the last 2 years between them then?:dwillhuh:

Andre Ward top 3 wins since 2015: Sullivan Barrera, Sergey Kovalev, Sergey Kovalev.

Terrence Crawford top 3 wins since 2015: Viktor Postol, Felix Diaz, Julius Indongo.

:usure:

nikka...didnt I say in the first post that you highlighted that Ward had better opposition? :what:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
your boy was unofficially retired. yet you think he Mayweather status or something. he wasnt P4P # when he beat Dawson.

He actually earned his way onto the P4P list by beating top tier opposition...not the Viktor Postol's & Julius Indongo's of the world.

he only recently got that distinction. so enjoy it. when I say on his heels, I dont see how you can debate that. he moves up each time he fights and dominates. which is pretty often.

Youre not on his heels beating that level of competition...sorry:heh:

:cape: for a guy who makes more money as a commentator than a fighter brehs

Ward made $2 million vs Smith, $1.85 million vs Barrera, $850k vs Brand, $5 million +PPV vs Kovalev 1, & $6.5 million + PPV vs Kovalev 2:dahell:

I dont know what money has to do with anything:jbhmm:....but Ward also makes way more money than Crawford does:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
nikka...didnt I say in the first post that you highlighted that Ward had better opposition? :what:

Then what was the point of saying this...

...if you already know Ward aint #1 just because of back in the day shyt, and that even in recent years he still has won more big fights than Crawford?:dahell:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
why you arguing between my 2 favorite fighters :hhh:

they are both VERY good.
they both like, respect and study each other
None of them deserve any slander
Ward is the #1 P4P because he just beat the demon twice he ruined he Kovalev myth, Kovalev's career will never be mentioned without Ward's name coming up. That was a big rivalry and Ward came out on top

those are the things that needed to be known.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what was the point of saying this...

...if you already know Ward aint #1 just because of back in the day shyt, and that even in recent years he still has won more big fights than Crawford?:dahell:

the point is, he has to follow it up. he cant sit for another 3 years without meaningful fights and still claim to be number one. you really are only talking about circumstance dude. he was able to get Kovalev in the ring and he beat him. thats the only thing he has done of note. Crawford has NOT had that circumstance yet, but he will. you living off of this for now but breh, you cant live off that shyt forever. nikkas gotta be active to stay on top of the game. you acting like he better based off circumstance. the dude is 34 years old and got his breaks before Crawford. if Kovalev and Stevenson wouldve gotten it on while he still had promotional problems, we wouldnt be having this conversation. Ward is #1 because of current and previous circumstance but that time is running out.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He actually earned his way onto the P4P list by beating top tier opposition...not the Viktor Postol's & Julius Indongo's of the world.

Youre not on his heels beating that level of competition...sorry:heh:

Ward made $2 million vs Smith, $1.85 million vs Barrera, $850k vs Brand, $5 million +PPV vs Kovalev 1, & $6.5 million + PPV vs Kovalev 2:dahell:

I dont know what money has to do with anything:jbhmm:....but Ward also makes way more money than Crawford does:yeshrug:

money dont make a nikka better. and quote where I said anything of the sort. waiting........

my point was, Ward is still the top fighter but he spends more time commentating than training/fighting. when you see that, that is when nikkas are usually at the end of their career. he doesnt have promotional problems now right? so we should expect him to be more active right? my point is, he cant claim to be #1 for the next two or three years while all these other guys are getting busy. I am not a huge GGG fan but his status is mostly because he has been active and crushing his competition no matter the level. but its cool breh....you gotta prop yourself up by holding on to Ward, especially since Broner is finished. I suppose Broner is the level of competition to put Crawford on Ward's heels? :dead:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why you arguing between my 2 favorite fighters :hhh:

they are both VERY good.
they both like, respect and study each other
None of them deserve any slander
Ward is the #1 P4P because he just beat the demon twice he ruined he Kovalev myth, Kovalev's career will never be mentioned without Ward's name coming up. That was a big rivalry and Ward came out on top

those are the things that needed to be known.

I agree. You said it all right htere with that sentence. However.....Canelo vs GGG is a bigger rivalry and deeper storyline and a both fighters are more popular than the latter two. Whoever wins will be considered by the majority of the boxing world to be #1. Especially if Canelo destroys the GGG myth as Ward did Kovalev. A lot of what we are discussing is circumstance here. P4P is a matter of opinion for the most part but that Kovalev victory is going to become stale after the Canelo fight. You just watch how the media is going to stamp the winner as #1 P4P. and I am not saying I agree with that, but for Ward to stay on top, he needs to stay active. he needs to tell his people to bring him Stevenson. you dont have to worry about Crawford staying active. he likely will face the winner of Horn-Pac next.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
money dont make a nikka better. and quote where I said anything of the sort. waiting........

my point was, Ward is still the top fighter but he spends more time commentating than training/fighting. when you see that, that is when nikkas are usually at the end of their career. he doesnt have promotional problems now right? so we should expect him to be more active right? my point is, he cant claim to be #1 for the next two or three years while all these other guys are getting busy. I am not a huge GGG fan but his status is mostly because he has been active and crushing his competition no matter the level. but its cool breh....you gotta prop yourself up by holding on to Ward, especially since Broner is finished. I suppose Broner is the level of competition to put Crawford on Ward's heels? :dead:

What is yall obsession with Broner?:wow:

Anyways breh...until Crawford gets in the ring with, let alone dominate & KO, someone as good as a prime Chad Dawson, Im not trying to hear about Crawford being on his heels:camby:

This is Andre Ward we talking about here:excuseme:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I agree. You said it all right htere with that sentence. However.....Canelo vs GGG is a bigger rivalry and deeper storyline and a both fighters are more popular than the latter two. Whoever wins will be considered by the majority of the boxing world to be #1. Especially if Canelo destroys the GGG myth as Ward did Kovalev. A lot of what we are discussing is circumstance here. P4P is a matter of opinion for the most part but that Kovalev victory is going to become stale after the Canelo fight. You just watch how the media is going to stamp the winner as #1 P4P. and I am not saying I agree with that, but for Ward to stay on top, he needs to stay active. he needs to tell his people to bring him Stevenson. you dont have to worry about Crawford staying active. he likely will face the winner of Horn-Pac next.
That's a good question... I usually don't rank the full 10 PPV just that who are the top 10 maybe 3 or 5 and the very first.
Canelo vs GGG winner would be on top 3 but I would still have Ward as #1.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Also when I listed fightees last time I left out Rigo somehow...
He's definitely there too