FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
why is that so funny to you???:ld:

90% of the time when we book flights to ORD, its United. We have to follow government contract rules and for most markets to O'Hare, United is the contract carrier.

So, its funny to me they avoided it while going to United's hub

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
90% of the time when we book flights to ORD, its United. We have to follow government contract rules and for most markets to O'Hare, United is the contract carrier.

So, its funny to me they avoided it while going to United's hub

It sounds weird to me.... :mjpls: like United is looking...:mjpls:

Mythical Truth

not ironically
Supporter
Daps
They are already doing this unofficially.

As long as it's optional then I'm down for it. Having the option to sell your seat for extra $$$ if you want to stay in a city longer >>> paying a fee for changing the dates

I did it once. I was hoping they would offer a bump and they did and I ended up not having to pay change fee AND getting a credit.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
I might get some flack for this but pass a law, nationalize them, and publicly execute their executives

:dahell:
Just cause the arab alliance can put a fukkin plane in the air doesn't mean nationalized airlines are good. They just piss jetfuel and shyt constant losses. Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airlines are all nationalized gold plated shyts.

They operate simply to spite american and other prominent airlines. It's the equivalent of a trust fund kid walking into the hood and yelling "i run this shyt" out the window of a uglass foreign whip. They can't operate on any profitable level, and I feel like you don't know shyt about what you're speaking on