Up to 600 dead in Pacific Northwest/British Columbia heat wave

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No there's no need for it up here.

75-80 is the hottest is gets up here.

RIP to the little girl who passed away at the playground from dehydration a few days ago out here. This heat is a nightmare for the northwest.

I accept your response, but unfortunately, it has become apparent that A/C is needed in the PNW & BC. The climate has changed.

RIP to the little girl you have mentioned which was very unfortunate, but the people up there need to buy an A/C unit and new homes need to be built with central air & heating.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I accept your response, but unfortunately, it has become apparent that A/C is needed in the PNW & BC. The climate has changed.

RIP to the little girl you have mentioned which was very unfortunate, but the people up there need to buy an A/C unit and new homes need to be built with central air & heating.
Much of Europe don't have A/C systems so they struggle in heat waves. During the 2003 heat wave, up to 70000 Europeans were killed and the lack of A/C was blamed for it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Much of Europe don't have A/C systems so they struggle in heat waves. During the 2003 heat wave, up to 70000 Europeans were killed and the lack of A/C was blamed for it.

I prefer not to live in a home without central air. Where I live, it is too hot not to have some sort of air conditioning system!!! I damn near live in a desert climate!!

It's wild that the PNW & Western Canada caught a deadly heatwave! Hopefully, they will adjust to any time of major climate change.